nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
Likely story
Fuck ICSTOR
He is amongst a very select group, of the worst offenders of the Patreon system. His game isn't so good that it can be forgiven for all of this. Yes I lust after Linda, but the fan pix of Linda are so much hotter than the in game ones. His weird MC,,,,, look at both parents, where the fuck did he come off looking that unique form of sleep creeping mother fucker? He looks nothing like either of them or his siblings. The only immersion for incest is.....well there isn't any.
Sisterly Lust did this all so much better. AND IT GOT FINISHED.
once again
FUCK ICSTOR
That creepy little shit ahaha

I think that the MC from midnight paradise is the most accurate for the role, he really looks like he doesn't care and is on YOLO mode most of the time.

Reactions: hot_teresa

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
oh man I haven't checked on this game in awhile lol RIP

At this opoint, is he worse than nergal? uh....maybe? damn

Has it legit been a year? it kinda feels like it

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
oh man I haven't checked on this game in awhile lol RIP

At this opoint, is he worse than nergal? uh....maybe? damn

Has it legit been a year? it kinda feels like it
Well... I will tell you my predicted release date. You live your whole life and die after that your son or grandson would find out that ICSTOR's younger generations are a b it more responsible. Soooo. Yeah Advanced RIP.(y)(y)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Holy shit I just realized something I've never noticed with this game. I am really slow on the mark and I'm sure it's been mentioned but I'm not looking through 2400+ pages to see if it has or searching for it.

Did a Caroline run, to get pictures of her for my VN Girls screensaver and I just realized, in Charles' "living area" the scenes on the TV he's watching is from City of Broken Dreamers. Holy dogshit!!

Peanut in Uranus

May 27, 2020
He will finish the game guys don't worry.We'll get 0.6 updates all the way to the letter z,and then just a few more steps until 1.0 where he will eventually stop.Just a couple of decades,it will pass as quick as a flash.The worst that could happen is icstor needing more than a few decades,but then again a decade a century what's the difference,it don't matter.

• Haha
Reactions: SultanOfSwing

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Doesn't matter to me anymore. I played the game today, enjoyed my Caroline fix. Yeah it'll never be finished but Caroline has baby, they move out, get married, and run her growing, multi-store company together.

At least that's how I see it.

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
OK, I just played it without looking at how long it's been since the last update.

Quick question: This has got to be a money laundering scheme, right?
There is no way over SIX THOUSAND PEOPLE (on Patreon alone) support a dev who hasn't released ANYTHING for more than a year!?

Gzhindra

Jan 7, 2018
The only chance we will get an update would require almost all of his patreons to unsubscribe and for some reason that he would have spent all his fortune on hookers and got broke.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
The only chance we will get an update would require almost all of his patreons to unsubscribe and for some reason that he would have spent all his fortune on hookers and got broke.
As long as he has even $1000 income in a month, he won’t do jackshit anymore.

Reactions: LadyBee

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
He will finish the game guys don't worry.We'll get 0.6 updates all the way to the letter z,and then just a few more steps until 1.0 where he will eventually stop.Just a couple of decades,it will pass as quick as a flash.The worst that could happen is icstor needing more than a few decades,but then again a decade a century what's the difference,it don't matter.
After 0.6z comes 0.6aa-0.6az then 0.6ba-0.6bz
0.6zzzza-0.6zzzzz

:KEK:

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
And they famously came up with the director of the school who is the head of the criminal syndicate) I really liked the scene when the guys drove up, knocked Charles, immersed him in the range and left) They already stirred up the imagination of what the game could be if the whole scenario was so extraordinary) It's a pity that this shit suffers on a panic attack or a pathological lie, the game could be valid. Although she is nothing)

Reactions: vmaks
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes