Snarrrler

Jan 2, 2019
It's quite stupid that people are paying ICSTOR not actually doing anything, but it's actually their own stupid choice. Mean while we can only keep calling the game with a new name Milky City and with for the update 1.0.

I would recommend people whole are interested in carrying on the Milfy City project to step forward and start asking would it be possible and when. I mean a year with out a single update... It's abandoning the game and denial of the truth.

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
9 days to go before reaching the 3 month activity update deadline for ICSTOR.
You're joking right, you are not naive enough to think it's gonna come out with a "deadline", he hasn't done anything the last 2 year, what makes you think that he'll suddenly have a change of heart.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
You're joking right, you are not naive enough to think it's gonna come out with a "deadline", he hasn't done anything the last 2 year, what makes you think that he'll suddenly have a change of heart.
He is talking about Patreon post, post where Icstor says something about the game which this way will postpone getting the abandoned tag here with another three months. The concept he has been doing the last 15 months.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I honestly dont get why Icstor would be bothered if this thread got the abandoned tag, it wouldn't really effect him.

nimbus21

Jan 9, 2018
At this point I think the mods should just stick it on there untill he actually does something, that is to say, provide an update.

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
I just noticed, ICSTOR is the CEACESCU of devs. Remember that huge building palace that was never finished? They said it was going to be the biggest building in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You mean the Romanian palace or something that was only 2/3 finished by the time he died? Yeah I guess that's sort of the same thing here. 2nd largest building in the world or something like that right?

Or am I completely off base with my history knowledge?

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
You mean the Romanian palace or something that was only 2/3 finished by the time he died? Yeah I guess that's sort of the same thing here. 2nd largest building in the world or something like that right?

Or am I completely off base with my history knowledge?
100% thats the one

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah since I'm a history nut I figured that was the one. I haven't read up on it in quite a while. I remember seeing pictures of it a few years ago, damn it looked intimidating.

Last I heard, weren't they building some massive Orthodox church or something next to it back in 2018? Can't imagine what the skyline would look like with that thing jutting into it.

As a history buff though I'd love to take a few days and look around that place though. Definitely intimidating and impressive to say the least.

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
It is accusatory though, Inactive would be better because, you know, there could be valid reasons for the behaviour besides milking the patrons.
There's absolutely no excuse for going 15 months without a spare 2 minutes to post a message on Patreon to explain something.

Especially considering he's been online on Discord recently and therefore at his PC or on his Mobile. He just didn't say anything.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
why can't this be marked abandoned despite the 3 month post thing? It's obvious it's never gonna be worked on again unless his payments are Frozen.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
This guy got the Gumdrop syndrome. He's still getting stable support, though. That's what i'd call the Milkyway *Ba Dum Tsh*

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes