Maverick92

Jun 8, 2020
Here's my two cents. ( this is my first post but thought I might be able to provide a different pov )

I only discovered MC about 7 days ago. I've played a few games like it before, but never really looked into it too far. I noticed the thread on this side, and many people have it in their sig's which helps with traffic.

I'd say that i'm emblematic of the majority of 'new' people on this site who'll end up on the thread, read about the game a little. peek at a few screenies and download.

that brings me to yesterday, I opened up his Patreon, had a look about his last post was a couple of months ago, but not an AGE away. and was very tempted to jump on the Patreon bandwagon. luckily I read through the most recent posts on this thread ( because I thought I had a bug, but actually it was just an incomplete feature ), and realised very quickly that the dev hasn't updated the game in well over a year. that isn't obvious unless you dig into the 2600+ pages...

If there were an Abandoned tag. it might actually help people like me. newer people not fall into the trap of supporting a developer who's enjoyed a monthly income from his supporters without ANYTHING to show for it for over 12 months.

mmmmitttt

Sep 27, 2019
I wont make light of his mental illness, and I think its bad that we make fun of this excuse. We on this thread we have more smoke than flame, @BaronGames claimed he had delivered his renders and that he was creating his own projects in the future. Both of which are false, some arbitrary Patreon post about pausing donations doesn't change this. Moving forward I think the thread should be marked abandoned and muted to prevent more attention to this game.

And again my guys, don't make fun of mental illness as an excuse, its beneath us and we have perfectly valid complaints about the project without this.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I wont make light of his mental illness, and I think its bad that we make fun of this excuse. We on this thread we have more smoke than flame, @BaronGames claimed he had delivered his renders and that he was creating his own projects in the future. Both of which are false, some arbitrary Patreon post about pausing donations doesn't change this. Moving forward I think the thread should be marked abandoned and muted to prevent more attention to this game.

And again my guys, don't make fun of mental illness as an excuse, its beneath us and we have perfectly valid complaints about the project without this.
I assume when you say mental illness you mean that he is a lazy POS. His mental illness is being lazy and greedy. Nothing more.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Not updating his game for so long has had no effect, i very much doubt an abandoned tag on a piracy site will have much of an effect either.. just my opinion.
Normally I would agree with you, but he's shown an uncanny knack in the last year for dropping a Patreon "update" within a couple weeks of the 3-month window for abandonment here (in April and August, respectively). As much as he hates F95 for pirating his game I think he recognizes there aren't many places for adult games to gain word of mouth or attention, which are crucial for gaining new Patreon supporters. An "Abandoned" tag certainly wouldn't cause the mass exodus of Patreon support like many people are convinced, but it wouldn't be good for business either.

Reactions: Jude6 and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I just want this thread closed and ended, marked Abandoned. If ICSTOR has a legitimate mental illness then it is to his benefit to stop our rampant hate, which I share. IF he is a using, lazy, piece of shit, that is doing nothing but spending Patreon dollars on a stolen life style, then close off this thread, as even though it is on a pirate site, it ADVERTIZES the FUCKING GAME. We need to kill this, not promote it. Either way close this thread!

mmmmitttt

Sep 27, 2019
I assume when you say mental illness you mean that he is a lazy POS. His mental illness is being lazy and greedy. Nothing more.
Dont mistake me he is a lazy dev and he uses mental illness as a shield. We should base ourselves on failed promises rather than ragging on the tired "Im depressed" routine.

Reactions: Larzeranna

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I am Legit Depressed at how much action this fucking board gets for this loser dev.
That's why they don't give it the abandoned tag. I doubt the 3 Month rule has anything to do with it. This thread is one of the most watched on this board.
For an abandoned game. Tag or not. Hilarious.

Meme on. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mmmmitttt

AbhishekJhariya16

Dec 3, 2018
Talking about the F.I.L.F the abandoned tag was also there, but there was a little update to the game, lets keep the hope that he will gonna complete his work for this game, as his website was showing release is v 1.0

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Chicha

May 3, 2017
Can't believe how, after 1 year and a half without an update, this thread still doesn't have the abandoned tag. Icstor must have good contacts on this website!

Reactions: Khada and noxtj

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Talking about the F.I.L.F the abandoned tag was also there, but there was a little update to the game, lets keep the hope that he will gonna complete his work for this game, as his website was showing release is v 1.0
Can't remember seein an "Abondened" tag on F.I.L.F. ... there was an "on hold" tag though since the Dev had announced to concentrate on another game for the time and only recently returned with 2 Updates for FILF
Can't believe how, after 1 year and a half without an update, this thread still doesn't have the abandoned tag. Icstor must have good contacts on this website!
He is just cheating the system by takeing full advantage of a certain loophole in the rules.
Given the in depth discussion this Thread saw towards it I am a bit surprised that the mods have not considered to add a rule to prevent the abuse of said loophole though

Chicha

May 3, 2017
Can't remember seein an "Abondened" tag on F.I.L.F. ... there was an "on hold" tag though since the Dev had announced to concentrate on another game for the time and only recently returned with 2 Updates for FILF

He is just cheating the system by takeing full advantage of a certain loophole in the rules.
Given the in depth discussion this Thread saw towards it I am a bit surprised that the mods have not considered to add a rule to prevent the abuse of said loophole though
I agree. There must be another reason, otherwise it doesn't make any sense as he's clearly taking advantage of the rules of this website, and I'm sure mods here are not foolish enough to not see that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I agree. There must be another reason, otherwise it doesn't make any sense as he's clearly taking advantage of the rules of this website, and I'm sure mods here are not foolish enough to not see that.
Well maybe it's not about being foolish but failing to find a common ground on changeing the rules or find new ones in order to punish obvious milker like ICStor against being opressive towarsd Hobby Devs that try to make this a profession but fail to work on the games they make since their RL Jobs drain them wholy

Reactions: desocuntal

Chicha

May 3, 2017
Well maybe it's not about being foolish but failing to find a common ground on changeing the rules or find new ones in order to punish obvious milker like ICStor against being opressive towarsd Hobby Devs that try to make this a profession but fail to work on the games they make since their RL Jobs drain them wholy
Yep.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
An "Abandoned" tag certainly wouldn't cause the mass exodus of Patreon support like many people are convinced, but it wouldn't be good for business either.
If someone thinks it would do anything to his current patrons, then they are as delusional as the ones who believe that he has been working on this game for the last year. But, the abandoned tag would prevent the newbies coming here from falling to his trap. Like we have seen here, there are people who don't bother to read anything else from this thread than the first page, then look at review rating and download the game. After they see it and like it, they'll subscribe to his Patreon because "$1 or even $10 in a month ain't nothing for this masterpiece! And would you look at that, the dev says that 1.0 version is coming this year? Neat!". With the abandoned tag the newbies would know to stay away from him.

And that same applies to his upcoming projects. We who are aware of the situation know better to avoid ANYTHING he ever makes anymore. But there are still newbies and even some old Serranos here, who might not know or remember what the situation with him is, would go to upcoming "Milfy Kingdom" thread and see the devs name, then go search it from this forum to see his previous work. If he has all his games as "Completed", there might come the illusion for people that "wow, such great content and so many completed games, what a good dev here, I'll even support this!" and they would fall to his trap once again. If they see even one game, not to mention it would be his previous game, from the dev with abandoned tag it would immediately prevent them from supporting him at any level, because it would expose him as untrustworthy dev.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes