NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
that's because you don't have a dragon ball room, 1 month is equivalent to 1 hour, that is, I don't really spend that much time

Raven Hex

Aug 11, 2018
Icstor patrons climb Everest. :) Crawled to the top and saw a man sitting there. Who are you? I'm 'Icstor-God' :devilish:. Than prove it, we want a new update... Well, you want an update suck my dick? :p Patrons(having a little doubt)... :unsure: 0k... no one sees here, no one will know... :cool: Well, the patrons began to suck :p, and 'Icstor-God' :devilish: quietly/quietly says: so big, but you believe in fairy tales. :giggle:

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
How many times did this happen before? I mean, being about to get the abandoned tag.
Last year he did it twice: first post of the year was in January, next time he posted in April, two weeks before three month mark. Then he posted in May, after that next post came in August, once again exactly two weeks before the three month mark.

the abandoned tag will be not added He has not confirmed anything
So you mean to tell that the upload rules are not the same for every developer? How much did Icstor pay for that freedom? :LUL:

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
It's clear case of law fraud about abanoned tag state of the game. In real life this will be sentenced and confirmed by higher courts.

"A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury".

The victims are his still many patreons. And he is the vile criminial scum. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
The Mods of this site are pretty much complicit in the scam Icstor is running. Rules, whilst fair in principle, do not account for clear and obvious lies and deceipt from the developers point of view.
He is clearly using the parameters of the rules to his advantage and not in the spirit in which they were written. The mods should clearly be taking action against those who abuse the rules such as this. Marking this game as abandoned at the very least advertises this game properly as it is in the current state.

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
The Mods of this site are pretty much complicit in the scam Icstor is running. Rules, whilst fair in principle, do not account for clear and obvious lies and deceipt from the developers point of view.
He is clearly using the parameters of the rules to his advantage and not in the spirit in which they were written. The mods should clearly be taking action against those who abuse the rules such as this. Marking this game as abandoned at the very least advertises this game properly as it is in the current state.
I can understand your indignation, but do you understand the meaning of abandoned? An abandoned job is a job that the developer has decided not to work on and to leave the job unfinished. ICSTOR, on the other hand, the game has finished developing it but does not release it. The reason why? Because as soon as he publishes the finished work, he no longer earns it.

The game should be closed as it comes to an end.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I can understand your indignation, but do you understand the meaning of abandoned? An abandoned job is a job that the developer has decided not to work on and to leave the job unfinished. ICSTOR, on the other hand, the game has finished developing it but does not release it. The reason why? Because as soon as he publishes the finished work, he no longer earns it.

And you can back up that claim with...?
Did you see the full game?

UnityCompleted010

Feb 27, 2021
the abandoned tag will be not added He has not confirmed anything
You mean "The abandoned tag will not be added because this is one of our most popular threads and brings us too much ad revenue." If this were any other dev you would have closed this a long time ago and there has never been a time where the dev has to "confirm" that his project is abandoned.

Last edited:

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018

What you and I, or even the Oxford dictionary defines as "Abandoned" does not matter in this instance. This website has defined the term alongside the terms, conditions and parameters of being flagged as abandoned or not. The mods are not doing their jobs properly in this instance.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes