Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm particular biased towards anything Caroline since she was my first VN girl. So, that's my answer. :LOL:
Mark you slut. changed your avatar.

Imagine having Caroline as a sister. Goddamn. I would be jerking off into those panties daily. She'd be asking where are they.

E. Like nvm her dildo, I would either punch a hole through her drywall right like the hole would be big enough for my shlong to fit through and it'd be a glory hole

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Mark you slut. changed your avatar.
Yeah I'm done with that "other game." I don't want to wait 3-4 years or whatever crazy amount it is to finish it. I had a real serious think about it several nights ago. And Katie is my #1 (the girls in my sigs are #2 and #3 respectively) and that game and her story is MUCH more appealing and emotional then that other game. So yeah. I feel better about to be honest. That other game felt like me being Atlas holding the heavens on my shoulders. I found better games for me, better girls, better stories.

I had to do it man. Wasn't easy for me to decide to walk away from that game. But I feel really good about it.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I have found that I use to follow, and attempt to play around 50 different titles. I bought several based on that, either through steam, or running a month or 3 on Patreon. I have only found a couple games worth supporting for more than the cost of the game, and I noticed that now, I only really pay attention to about 10 tops... I only pay attention to this one so I can watch it get the abandoned title and so I can trash talk ICSTOR's worthless ass.
There are lots of better games out there. There are very few, really good games out there. I advertise one of those, (sigs) and I sometimes advertise another (Heavy Five) but really there are only 5 I give a shit about any more.... and one I have already paid for is about to drop out of that list (looking at DPC on that one) because of a lot of reasons, and I only hold on to that one for a girl named Bella......
ah well...
Oh yeah, Fuck you ICSTOR
peace the rest of y'all

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
But according to the main character, Sara gives the best blowjobs, so does it mean that the others should go ask from Sara how to properly suck cock? :HideThePain:
Does the MC say that to Sarah or like internally? I can't remember. I just find it funny that both Linda and Caroline have crowned themselves being the bj queen

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Does the MC say that to Sarah or like internally? I can't remember. I just find it funny that both Linda and Caroline have crowned themselves being the bj queen
If I remember right, it was both to Sara and then internally. But yeah, as good as Onyxdime is as a writer, there seems to be some lacks in this part of his work since everyone seem to be the best cock suckers in the world. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
They gotta give something, it has been too long. I bet in the next few days a post will appear saying that the update will come out in April. We all know how it will end.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
If I remember right, it was both to Sara and then internally. But yeah, as good as Onyxdime is as a writer, there seems to be some lacks in this part of his work since everyone seem to be the best cock suckers in the world. :BootyTime:
Now I really wish we had that harem route.

Its like that picture Icstor posted with Sarah blowing the MC on the couch and Caroline's to his right and she's like wtf is Sarah doing she's only suckkng the tip and Linda is looking on like a proud mother and she's like "she'll get the hang of it"
And Bob's filing for divorce somewhere

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Its like that picture Icstor posted with Sarah blowing the MC on the couch and Caroline's to his right and she's like wtf is Sarah doing she's only suckkng the tip and Linda is looking on like a proud mother and she's like "she'll get the hang of it"
Sisterly Lust does it better you know.... I want to go to that island......

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

If he could afford it after the MC tanked his business, he's probably shit broke and living under a bridge like the Three Billy Goats Gruff Troll. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
If he could afford it after the MC tanked his business, he's probably shit broke and living under a bridge like the Three Billy Goats Gruff Troll. :ROFLMAO:
Poor Bob. I always felt bad about asking him for cash on Linda's route. I didn't care for the twins. Thought that shit was lazy.
Is it weird that I felt bad about asking for cash but didn't feel bad when Linda was deep throatin' while the MC was 3 feet away from a sleeping bob

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Nah fuck that. He couldn't please her even with a hydraulic schlong, which is probably why she turned to the MC in the first place. I mean either an overweight walrus or a somewhat in-shape teenager who's ready to rip a hole in the wall with his horniness?

I think we know who the winner is here.

But yeah, Bob certainly got the worst end of the spitroast.

I didn't feel bad for anything. Dad/Bob thing aside, if he can't please a woman like Linda, then she's open season in my eyes.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020

It’s more Caroline looking concerned like ”what the hell, how is she so good at that how am I supposed to compete with that!?” and Linda is like ”oh my, where did she learn that?!”

And Bob is just hiding in his sex dungeon at his office. :LUL:

• Haha

Muevsirk

Dec 6, 2018
It's clear case of law fraud about abanoned tag state of the game. In real life this will be sentenced and confirmed by higher courts.

"A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury".

The victims are his still many patreons. And he is the vile criminial scum. :ROFLMAO:
unfortunatly, this is untrue. from paetron, you are never held accountable for deadlines that are missed, due to it being argued that you're not paying for a game, you're supporting a developer, and gets to play his game as a side benefit

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Can you imagine that ICSTOR has a son and the son asks him what his job is? And ISCTOR would say to his son "I do nothing and the peaple still pay me"

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes