Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Im not sure if those guys even consider this site as important for them - having "abandoned" tag or not here, hardly matters for them, imo. They have their dynamics in posting/updating, yet we shall see how it goes.
Anyway, it should be fairly close now.
Only thing why they would care about this site would be to silence the once who make the biggest noice of this place in their other channels. Like every time there is talk about progress update, everyone always brings up the three month schedule and this place. So dragging the progress update with couple weeks to shut those people down in this case wouldn't even be surprising move from them. But yes, I doubt it won't take too long.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Judging by the dejected and upset face of the mother (Linda) in the render, she will disperse with Dad. There is some kind of scandal, apparently between them ... It's a pity, I would like more secret dates ...
We will never know because this game is dead.

Reactions: vireker

AmazingUltraHD

Sep 1, 2020
Hmmm... MilfyCity. :unsure:

Played this game about 2 years ago. Seems there are no updates the story at all. I really liked the story, what a shame.:rolleyes:

I recommended patreon to change they terms & rules, because there are maybe so many creators who don't just give the content what they has promised.
What you guy's think?

Best Regards
:geek:

dkm26

Jul 27, 2018
It might also be that ICSTOR is a member here in the forum with a different name and he himself is commenting in the Milfy city thread and supporting us regarding updates. :LOL: So that you know.... update/s come.
which game is in your sig( the one on the left)?

D

Deleted member 3059321

Hey guys

I have been working on the game very hard but I still have health issues so development will be slow.

The renders that I was going to put today are not finished, I promise to include them in the next post.

Thanks for the support and sorry for the delays.

Icstor

Bosti

Jan 21, 2018
Do anyone knows where to get walkthrough for the whole game (from the beginning), because on 1st page is just for v6.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Do anyone knows where to get walkthrough for the whole game (from the beginning), because on 1st page is just for v6.
The game doesn't require more than that v6 one. There aren't all too much 'confusing' parts. The parts that can possibly/maybe require guidance now those are the stuff you see in that walkthrough. The game otherwise is pretty straightforward. So that v6 is not for just v6 content, thats the whole game.

For further handholding, you should use Lain mod.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes