Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Can you imagine that ICSTOR has a son and the son asks him what his job is? And ISCTOR would say to his son "I do nothing and the peaple still pay me"
He is like: "I am a con artist, son.", and his son asks "What is that, dad?", to where Icstor answers "You'll learn when you grow up, I'll teach you." :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

cedd

Mar 7, 2021
I'm a bit confused about how to progress the Celia path. I put the letter in her cupboard and i bought the webcam software but not sure what to do next

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
A new progress update should be soon - in a week or so.
Are you guys excited for it?
Hopefully there will be some real progress there finally :unsure:
You are just a frigging fanboy, stop to defend this milker, how dare you!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why do guys have problems if someone says something not-mainstream in this thread?
I believe in this developer and love his games..Is there something wrong with it, to have hope there will be update soon?
Hope dies last but also dies hard... take it as a form of compassion
The only thing I learned to believe with this Dev is that he gets passionate easily and than looses the same passion as easily... normally lasting for 1 year of development at best

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Why do guys have problems if someone says something not-mainstream in this thread?
I believe in this developer and love his games..Is there something wrong with it, to have hope there will be update soon?
coughs* 2 years since the last update
Don't mind me
I would love to see the update :illuminati:

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
A new progress update should be soon - in a week or so.
Are you guys excited for it?
Hopefully there will be some real progress there finally :unsure:
I doubt that it will come this month, I have a feeling that they have decided to let this thread here to get the abandoned tag so some of the heat will be off from them after that and they won't be accused for posting only to avoid getting abandoned tag on this site anymore. So probably in the beginning of April will be the next progress update. And yes, it would be nice to see some real progress this time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I doubt that it will come this month, I have a feeling that they have decided to let this thread here to get the abandoned tag so some of the heat will be off from them after that and they won't be accused for posting only to avoid getting abandoned tag on this site anymore. So probably in the beginning of April will be the next progress update. And yes, it would be nice to see some real progress this time.
Im not sure if those guys even consider this site as important for them - having "abandoned" tag or not here, hardly matters for them, imo. They have their dynamics in posting/updating, yet we shall see how it goes.
Anyway, it should be fairly close now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostly
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes