Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
2 years without an update
3 months without any news
and you still think MilkSTOR is gonna release a Brand New Update,
and appear as a Knight in Shining Armor to save Milky City.
Good Luck with it.
I'll check back when Icstor's son Introduces himself in 2077 :LUL:

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Like I keep saying: moderators or admins or whoever is responsible for the TAGS, is "priced-in", "gets a cut", from the ICSTOR cake...

If they tagged it abandoned, ICSTOR would lose and so would whoever gets a "cut".

EDIT: ban me for posting this all you want, that would literally prove this assumption. If you can't find a better explanation for me, this is what EXPLAINS it.
The ICSTOR conspiracy :LOL:

May 22, 2019
I will not surprise if he release update with just disable undone content and the end note on it or just fool us to redownload without nothing new on it :LOL:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Like I keep saying: moderators or admins or whoever is responsible for the TAGS, is "priced-in", "gets a cut", from the ICSTOR cake...

If they tagged it abandoned, ICSTOR would lose and so would whoever gets a "cut".

EDIT: ban me for posting this all you want, that would literally prove this assumption. If you can't find a better explanation for me, this is what EXPLAINS it.
OK... I got a better explanation for you...
1st learn how to read
2nd read the basic rules of F95
3rd curse the rules for leaving loopholes like these

Honestly I half expect ICStor drop an appology about being hospitalized after suffering from a bad case of Covid19 before the deadline ends.
Something like "Sorry guys just was moved out of intensive care, they had put some tubes down my throat to both feed and to ventilate me... but don't worry I survived and after some more bedtime here I'll return to work... I had done good progress before so you can certainly expect an Update dureing this year"

Obviously I wouldn't buy any of that crap from him at this point and I might actually overestimate his thinking abilities with this as his previous "excuses" missed any form of artisitry

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you assume that he didn't know how to read, then why you're writing to him?
It's a checklist... you see
You can assume that anyone posting and quoting in a Forum is atleast able to do the first part.
So an easy check to motivate him to go further :devilish:

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
Can only assume the people raging on this thread are ex-patrons, if that's the case serves you right. People on this forum were warned about GumdropGames ,yet it took about 2 years later for the majority to realise he's a scammer. The cycle continues and yet people refuse to listen to reason and accept the fact that these devs won't keep up with their promises after numerous excuses and failed deadlines. They'll keep doing it until it's no longer profitable for them. Keep in mind that GumdropGames was making 200k a year and he did absolutely nothing other than a few patreon updates.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
It's a checklist... you see
You can assume that anyone posting and quoting in a Forum is atleast able to do the first part.
So an easy check to motivate him to go further :devilish:
:D Good one.
Well, but what makes you think that ICSTOR can't drop COVID bomb now, when 3 month between his posts on Patreon going to an end?

Can only assume the people raging on this thread are ex-patrons, if that's the case serves you right. People on this forum were warned about GumdropGames ,yet it took about 2 years later for the majority to realise he's a scammer. The cycle continues and yet people refuse to listen to reason and accept the fact that these devs won't keep up with their promises after numerous excuses and failed deadlines.
No words were ever truer, they all just a bunch of scammers! :mad:

Reactions: Casmyr

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Can only assume the people raging on this thread are ex-patrons, if that's the case serves you right. People on this forum were warned about GumdropGames ,yet it took about 2 years later for the majority to realise he's a scammer. The cycle continues and yet people refuse to listen to reason and accept the fact that these devs won't keep up with their promises after numerous excuses and failed deadlines.
I never became a Patreon to Isctor
but that guy is 100% irredeemable at this point
but you know if he drops a good-fat update
everyone will forget the 2 years time and go back to him again

• Sad
Reactions: Casmyr
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes