Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
:D Good one.
Well, but what makes you think that ICSTOR can't drop COVID bomb now, when 3 month between his posts on Patreon going to an end?
I am not sure wether or not his drug abused brain is mentally fit enough to comprehend such an obvious yet smart excuse actually :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Coinzell

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
I never became a Patreon to Isctor
but that guy is 100% irredeemable at this point
but you know if he drops a good-fat update
everyone will forget the 2 years time and go back to him again
That's all hypocritical nature of people. Shame on them.

I am not sure wether or not his drug abused brain is mentally fit enough to comprehend such an obvious yet smart excuse actually :devilish:
Sorry, i'm out of reactions, but you are good. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
if he drops an update, it better be as long as the rest of the game :LOL:

somewhere in 2024....
Well, he's on record as having said the fabled next update will be the also fabled 1.0.
If it ever happens, it's going to be another unsatisfactory rush job.
Dropped characters and abandoned questlines are a specialty of this guy now.

Reactions: Coinzell

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
This is definitely the funniest thread on this site and also one of the longest. :D It's like a psychic latrine into which the burdened dump shit :poop: from their souls and go away feeling relieved. This thread is nothing less than healing, curative and cathartic; like primal scream therapy for those with no voices! Without Icstor none of this would be possible and we would all be poorer for it.

(Icstor patrons excepted).

I suggest three cheers and a round of applause as an expression of collective gratitude.

Last edited:

Vonteki

Apr 20, 2018
Yea I stopped supporting him after he pulled this delayed shit a good year ago. First few time was alright. I get it we have emergencies. But now it's just him being an asshole taking advantage of people's leniency.

Reactions: sgkini

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Again hitting the same key.... I never defended or tried to ruin the reputation of those who are against isctor.
This is your invention .. (with the mildest use of words)
If anyone tried to troll Isctor with his own work it was me ..
View attachment 1087587
Sara.png
View attachment 1087591
Did anyone denounce this account ?, if it was done......something I doubt....
it wasn't for me.

If you don't understand how and with what, engagement in forums can be manipulated .. by fake accounts
I suggest that you inform yourself before calling idea idiot ..

(You just tried to get people who unhappy with dev's actions to get banned)

Seriously? did you get it all wrong, distort things, and still come with this BS?
Social distance is doing more harm to one than others.. but in your case ..
Hey let's Just drop it
no use in crying over spilled milk

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
You guys are whining about no update and not giving him cash, give your head a shake
Think about what you just said.

After FIFTEEN MONTHS with no progress, you expect people to pay money for the right to be pissed? Do you seriously not realize how unbelievably backwards that is? If you're pissed off at a developer, why in God's name would you reward them? How the hell does that incentivize the developer to actually release an update? All you're doing is letting developers know that they can sit around on their ass and as long as they push out one update every year and a half or so, people like you will keep paying them.

• Haha
Reactions: Larzeranna
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes