Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Think about what you just said.

After FIFTEEN MONTHS with no progress, you expect people to pay money for the right to be pissed? Do you seriously not realize how unbelievably backwards that is? If you're pissed off at a developer, why in God's name would you reward them? How the hell does that incentivize the developer to actually release an update? All you're doing is letting developers know that they can sit around on their ass and as long as they push out one update every year and a half or so, people like you will keep paying them.
Just facepalm me slut

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Just facepalm me slut
Come on man, keep the face, that was so needy.:LOL:
Shameful. Here take one from me :FacePalm:

Again hitting the same key.... I never defended or tried to ruin the reputation of those who are against isctor.
This is your invention .. (with the mildest use of words)
If anyone tried to troll Isctor with his own work it was me ..
View attachment 1087587 View attachment 1087602 View attachment 1087605
Did anyone denounce this account ?, if it was done......something I doubt....
it wasn't for me.

If you don't understand how and with what, engagement in forums can be manipulated .. by fake accounts
I suggest that you inform yourself before calling... idea idiot ..

(You just tried to get people who unhappy with dev's actions to get banned)

Seriously? did you get it all wrong, distort things, and still come with this BS?
Social distance is doing more harm to one than others.. but in your case ..
Ok man. For your nice art i'll reveal you a secret.
All that i've written was just bunch of bullshit and me being extremely bored and having some fun.
Obviously this account that we talked about is fake. And i don't care about Milky City at all :p

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Man I know just where to go if I need a good laugh. And I've gotten a hearty one over the last few pages.

I do agree though that this is the funniest thread on this site. At this point the back and forth is much more interesting than the game would've ever been. :LOL:

But damn that Judy render :love: That would've probably been a great little side-story too

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Fucking hell man I actually remember that match. I was 15. Was way back when WWF(E) had Prime Time Wrestling, always with monthly shows at MSG. Fun match too. Sometime Bruno would be commentating or Lord Alfred Hayes.

Good days man, good days.
So, is wresting fake? :unsure:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
So, is wresting fake? :unsure:
Depended on how you look at it. As a show? How can show be a fake? As a sport? Come on. Nobody even see it's this way. Although compared to the possibility of the new update of Milfy it's totally real.
Good place to talk about wrestling right?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't watch it now that's for sure, too damn old to watching other dudes in spandex. I DO though, watch Stardom, but that's different.

But yeah, wrestling is well, scripted yes, but certainly the effects it can take on the body are most certainly not fake.
I never got the appeal of watching sweaty muscular dudes touching each other...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I never got the appeal of watching sweaty muscular dudes touching each other...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, it's a complete headshake to me these days. At least Stardom is much more fun. Still scripted and all that, but Japanese girls, some former idols, in some very damn good wrestling matches, wearing tight gear? I'll take that any day of the week. But I don't want to be exiled from this thread due to derailing it..so, no more of that wrestling talk. :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes