Oct 14, 2018
I don't watch it now that's for sure, too damn old to watching other dudes in spandex. I DO though, watch Stardom, but that's different.

But yeah, wrestling is well, scripted yes, but certainly the effects it can take on the body are most certainly not fake.
What would you do if ICSTOR came out with a Rossy Ogawa Ren'Py h-game simulator and called it Stardom Kingdom? Hundred dollar patrons get access to Act Yasukawa. :LOL::ROFLMAO::p

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Actions, not words, mean the most here. Words mean nothing, talk is cheap (and all of those other sayings)

Only thing those words are doing is making the wildfire in this thread burn that much harder, that much faster..

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I don't believe ASSBASH for a second.
Ash is actually a decent dude, he is just "a little bit" too gullible and "nice guy", and it's pretty sad that Icstor has pulled innocent person like him in to this shitshow. Icstor's other generals, like that asstwat Dasati and other likes of him, can go fuck themselves. When it comes to Ash's statement, I do believe Ash in that he is trying to get some information out of Icstor, but the truth just is that you can't get anything out that doesn't really exist.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Ash is actually a decent dude, he is just "a little bit" too gullible and "nice guy", and it's pretty sad that Icstor has pulled innocent person like him in to this shitshow. Icstor's other generals, like that asstwat Dasati and other likes of him, can go fuck themselves. When it comes to Ash's statement, I do believe Ash in that he is trying to get some information out of Icstor, but the truth just is that you can't get anything out that doesn't really exist.
In German there is a saying and it goes like this: "Nett, ist die kleine Schwester von scheiße."

It means that "nice" is the little sister of being shit.
I don't care how nice Ashbash is. He is a culprit and enabler.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I think ICSTOR should sell this game to a serious developer or dev team in the business, what's the point of killing the potential of such game just because he wants to work whenever he feels like?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes