Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Was he kicked from his Admin position?
If not he is guilty by association.
He is enabler for believing in Icstor, but I still don't see him (or anyone else from Icstor's team) as a culprit. The only culprit is Icstor, since he's the one who collects the pay check.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
He is enabler for believing in Icstor, but I still don't see him (or anyone else from Icstor's team) as a culprit. The only culprit is Icstor, since he's the one who collects the pay check.
Maybe, maybe not.
I don't even want to know that they talk about in their PMs.
It doesn't matter to begin with.

It's just sad that he left this project to rot.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He is a sheppard for ICStors goats and cows.
He keeps them in line and aligns them for most effective milking... sometimes he even steals some sheeps from another sheppard.
ICStor pays his associates well... ensures their loyality atleast

Reactions: Uthuriel

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
ICSTOR M.O.
Make introductory game with recycled renders, lots of family seks (why?) and 1 good hook.
Make patreon to get money
Profit for years!

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 965780
News #25 - Important Message + Previews

Hey guys!

This is a very important message so please read it all. I will say what I’m planning for the next year.

But, first off, I’m really sorry for this delayed post. I wasn’t lately and generally this year in good mental health. Probably many of you already knew, but I have problems with stress and panic attacks, and at the moment I can’t work as I want to. The best thing for me now is to focus on one game and finish it without any ETA’s.

Milfy Kingdom:

I really wanted to create more for this game this year, but this project is very large and time consuming compared to my previous other projects, that’s why I put this game “On Hold '' for the foreseeable future until I am ready to work on this again. Most probably after finishing Milfy City.

Milfy City:

This should actually be good news for some of you. I’m planning to release a full version of this game next year. Yeah, almost all characters except some that did not have story content at all up to now. I can call it “version 1.0” as it will probably be the completed basic version, maybe I will add something more to it in the future in terms of post game content but time will tell.

Here’s what many of you have wanted and asked for: Some previews of the upcoming full version with many different characters:

( I did not include Judy and Sara content in this.)

View attachment 965785

View attachment 965788

View attachment 965790

View attachment 965791

View attachment 965792

View attachment 965793

View attachment 965794
Message to all my Patrons:

I just really want to thank you all for all your continued support up to now, but I do want to say a few things. All of you who were my patrons at any point during this year up to now will receive the full version of Milfy City for free. It means that you can stop supporting me if you want to and still receive this update! I’m not forcing anybody to support me or to stop supporting me, it’s all your own choice :)

I’ll work to add sometimes a post with some pictures and information about how the work is going and how much is left to do to keep you all updated as the development goes on.

That’s it for now. I’ll be around to answer a few questions in the comment section so you can add yours if you want to :)

Until the next time guys, thank you for your continued support!

- DEC 22, 2020 AT 5:53 AM
I guess you should update preview post

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes