Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I hate to say it, but I have a strong hunch the abandoned tag isn't coming. If I were to bet, I'd put my money on one of the following happening:

A. ICSTOR waits until the last possible minute to claim he's still working on it. Which would be a pretty good indicator he's trolling everyone in this thread. Or...

B. The deadline passes, and for days this thread is filled with people asking why the abandoned tag hasn't appeared. F95 mods await ICSTOR'S response to their reminders to give a progress report before doing anything.
Of course it won't come. Is there any doubt about that?

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Well, I came to this thread because I remembered this game existed, last time I played it was on 0.4 and it had a good amount of content, so I figured it would be finished by now... And it's not finished :KEK:... And the thread's got over 2.5k pages :KEK:... La paellera Jesus :KEK:

Reactions: sia47

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I hate to say it, but I have a strong hunch the abandoned tag isn't coming. If I were to bet, I'd put my money on one of the following happening:

A. ICSTOR waits until the last possible minute to claim he's still working on it. Which would be a pretty good indicator he's trolling everyone in this thread. Or...

B. The deadline passes, and for days this thread is filled with people asking why the abandoned tag hasn't appeared. F95 mods await ICSTOR'S response to their reminders to give a progress report before doing anything.
I believe in the B option more and more as the days (and hours) pass by.

But I'll be damned if I don't bust my ass from that very moment by just bombing the staff and mods for abandoned tag 24/7 until that damn tag is on there.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
Forget this game.... it's over, gone. The author has had ample time (and ample money) from supporters and has given nothing for well over a year. It was a great game and I for one am saddened that I never got to see where it went, but it's a dead game. It was a front runner but the truth is there are SO many games that have now caught up, and even surpassed, this game. Support those games, because those authors are making effort and giving back.
i agree there are better games to support such as real games on kickstarter not a milktrap, but we also need our daily memes rolling here. :ROFLMAO:

as long as they are not putting abandon tag on this thread many people will still visit this.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
i agree there are better games to support such as real games on kickstarter not a milktrap, but we also need our daily memes rolling here. :ROFLMAO:

as long as they are not putting abandon tag on this thread many people will still visit this.
I've already been enjoying this thread longer than I did the game. There's a few funny people shitposting here. I love it. Keep it coming. This thread is worth more support than ICstor himself.

Sysonphi

Nov 28, 2019
Year 2020 of Icstor with Milfy City:
Icstor in January: New update is 70% ready, and will probably drop it in February!
Icstor in April: "oH i'M fEeLiNg BuRnT oUt AgAiN wHiLe WoRkInG oN MiLfY cItY sO LeT's JuSt WrAp ThIs GaMe Up WiTh TwO lAsT uPdAtEs ThAt We ShAlL cAlL 0.9 aNd 1.0 tHaT wIlL dRoP aT sOmEpOiNt."
Icstor also in April: "So yeah because you guys voted so on the poll, I'm going to work on Milfy City and a new game at the same time!"
Icstor in May: "Hey guys, we'll release the update for Milfy City in next month!"
Icstor in October: "Hey guys, we'll release the update for Milfy City this year!"
Icstor in December: "Hey guys, we'll release the whole game next year!"

:KEK:
And 2021

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I mean honestly you'd think when the dev consistently post an update just day before his cutout clearly the mods are smart enough to realize they are being played right? Yet they go along with it. It's intentional, quite blatantly so.
Shush,you aren't supposed to mention that. :ROFLMAO:

I just want to see which excuse he will give this weekend for not releasing the game yet.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Pretty sure I'm the only poster in this thread atm to be the only patron of icstor.

Feelsgoodman.png

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes