Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If we all stop posting on this thread maybe F95 will finally mark the game as abandoned. I'm going away now. Won't be back until/unless there is an updated version of the game. :)
Then go.^^ Be a party pooper in another thread. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe his testicles were crushed in a freak mountain-biking accident 18 months ago leaving him testosteroneless, lacking a libido and the appetite for lewdness he lurks now with one connection to his former life: collecting his monthly supporter payout.

You can't just make things up dude!
How can something be crushed that didn't exist in the first place?

Reactions: jackp0t
Mar 8, 2021
Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): MEGA -

Unofficial android port of Milfy City v0.6e + LAIN'S MOD
Download Milfy City v0.6e ANDROID (784mb) Mega -

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
*feel free to make a better version
* feito por UnRen v0.7 ( Sam @ f95zone ) e Cruncher v0.4.1 ( BAS @ f95zone ) e LAIN 'S MOD ( Maim Lain )
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

*I do not give any support and recommend that you use the official developer version

Hi,

I'm using this compressed version on linux. On running the shell script, I get this error,

../../Milfy_City.sh: line 88: /home/ken/MEGAsync Downloads/Milfy_City-0.6e-pc-compressed/Milfy_City-0.6e-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/Milfy_City: Permission denied ../../Milfy_City.sh: line 88: exec: /home/ken/MEGAsync Downloads/Milfy_City-0.6e-pc-compressed/Milfy_City-0.6e-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/Milfy_City: cannot execute: Permission denied
the ownership is user=user group=wheel. I tried running with sudo, didn't work.

How do I fix it?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I found that on the patreon community page for icstor and was gonna post some meme comment but I was scrolling down and its a gold mine of comments.
Icstor really don't give a fuck lol.
His own website has like a thousand or so posts like that and his own patreon.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I found that on the patreon community page for icstor and was gonna post some meme comment but I was scrolling down and its a gold mine of comments.
Icstor really don't give a fuck lol.
His own website has like a thousand or so posts like that and his own patreon.
Have you seen his Discord? Even there people are shitting on him.

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes