Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are his mods even on payroll?
Gues they are either trying to save their faces and keep atleast some dignity and authority rather than bootlick ICStor at this point.
They were zealous in prosecution of disbeliefers in the past afterall.
I gues this just shows that ICStor has given up on his "career" as an adult game developer as he only keeps the Patreon money roling without administrating any of it

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I remember back in 2018 when he was in his prime that discord was packed. Hopefully his mods are getting something, I read that he hired a mod person for his discord? assbass?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I remember back in 2018 when he was in his prime that discord was packed. Hopefully his mods are getting something, I read that he hired a mod person for his discord? assbass?
Neither he nor his mods are online ATM. Go there for shitposts now. xD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think you mean his public relationship manager Ashbach.
Well we have seen him at work... empty promisses and lack of News Update since ICStor himself had not given him anything to report.
In the end it's all the same reported by a new face... if he had atleast hired some bootyful beauty and switched to something along of Video diaries to give "progress reports" maybe he would have gotten himself an increase in followers

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I think you mean his public relationship manager Ashbach.
Well we have seen him at work... empty promisses and lack of News Update since ICStor himself had not given him anything to report.
In the end it's all the same reported by a new face... if he had atleast hired some bootyful beauty and switched to something along of Video diaries to give "progress reports" maybe he would have gotten himself an increase in followers
I guess there would be nothing in progress reports. It would seem like this,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I guess there would be nothing in progress reports. It would seem like this,
Sure but add Tittys to this graph and a deep cleavage and people will be satisfied even than :devilish: ;)
Can't remember people complaining about a bad weather forecast with those attributes in the airing.

Apr 24, 2020
let's see if it gets abandoned
and when it does
we will be throwing a party at Freddy's Bar
be sure to drop by
Honestly, I'm only keeping track of this thread because I'm curious what the excuse will be, so I'm rather confused at the current state of things.

can some genius savior hero come and create a milfy city remkae or smth ? such a great game. but wat a waste
Thought about it, but you know who will get all the credit and support.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Time to say goodbye.

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone even know what country icstors from? He could be from some post soviet country where 1 USD equals like 20 roubles or rocks. Whatever currency

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone even know what country icstors from? He could be from some post soviet country where 1 USD equals like 20 roubles or rocks. Whatever currency
I always thought he lives in a Russian Gulag.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Russia. Like said earlier, he earns in one month as much money as the average Russian earns in one year, meaning that in one year he earns as much money as the average Russian earns in 20 years. This means that in the last two years with his inactivity (2019-2020), he has earned as much money as the average Russian earns in 40 years. He has a nice retirement bag full of rubles already, but he is going to pick one more bag before calling it a day.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
I found that on the patreon community page for icstor and was gonna post some meme comment but I was scrolling down and its a gold mine of comments.
Icstor really don't give a fuck lol.
His own website has like a thousand or so posts like that and his own patreon.
I actually tought that is was you who posted this.

Russia. Like said earlier, he earns in one month as much money as the average Russian earns in one year, meaning that in one year he earns as much money as the average Russian earns in 20 years. This means that in the last two years with his inactivity (2019-2020), he has earned as much money as the average Russian earns in 40 years. He has a nice retirement bag full of rubles already, but he is going to pick one more bag before calling it a day.
Is it proven?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Is it proven?
Devs don’t answer to these questions ever. But however, his admins have confirmed that english is not his first language, and by looking the schedule when he is online and offline in Discord, it matches perfectly the Russian time zone.

• Wow
Reactions: Somnus

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Devs don’t answer to these questions ever. But however, his admins have confirmed that english is not his first language, and by looking the schedule when he is online and offline in Discord, it matches perfectly the Russian time zone.
Russian time zonE... Man, we have like eleven time zones. :D It's hard to match it perfectly. And there are many other countries in those time zones. (Though he can be Russian yeah, i was just interested if this confirmed)

Gothard

Sep 30, 2018
The worst thing is that Milfy City was acctualy very enjoyable, I liked every character in this game. Shame that ICSTOR wasted another game with such a huge fanbase and potential.

Let's face it, ICSTOR motivation are not to bring joy to the people who play his games. He care about his own pleasure from creating games. When he gets bored with game/characters, he just simply throw it away. It's not simple bad thing to prioritaze your own joy, however... if he don't care about his own games and fanbase players, then why players should care about him and his mental problems, by giving him non-stop money?

If he really have mental issues that bring him down, then he should/could already use that money he get and go try some therapy to recover. Oh, but probably he is to busy with wasting his time and your money for getting drunk and paying whores for sex, cause he need to "fill his hole in his mental issues".

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes