Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh shit, round and round she goes....

All he's doing now is patronizing all those he has left on his Patreon who do not know any better. Keep that pump from sucking that milk from his victims

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Still taking bets on what the bullshit excuse will be. :ROFLMAO:
"All his computers broke at the same time" is my bet.

Seriously i can't understand why the moderation team didn't put the abandoned tag in this thread already. It is so obvious he is skirting the rules to keep his scam going here. If the current rule is what stops them why not make a addendum to it to avoid this type of situation? :unsure:

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Still taking bets on what the bullshit excuse will be. :ROFLMAO:
This time he changes it up a little bit: ”I have been so busy working didn’t have time to stop for a post for you guys! I’m once again enjoying and having fun making this game! Here are these two shit looking ”previews” for you guys! Still a lot’s of work to do, will post something at somepoint about how it’s going! To the next time guys!”

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It was that mere mention of a possible tag reset that got my blood boiling right now. The downright audacity and nerve of this guy to keep doing what he's doing. I know it's old news for people that have been hoping or following this guy for longer than I have, but this sticks in my craw right now.

Just put the 12 gauge to the dying horse's head already and pull the trigger. Damn!!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Let's face the problem in a practical way, you create some games that have success, you get a patreon that that even if you don't make anything during one year gives you the money that represent one year of the salary of a standard worker.
So why would you bother taking care of those game anymore or talking with your patrons if the money continues to flow crazy!!

I have been a modder for 20 years now, i must have spent more than 10 000 hours modding for various games without earning a cent, i must be really dumb and i feel ashamed for this :cry:, what an idiot, i could be retired living on an island with a bunch of pretty girls around me, calling me master.
But no, i'm an idiot working each day to maintain my company alive through that covid shit, paying my bills, taking care of a wife and two children of 16 and 19 who don't give a fuck if i have problems.

So ICSTOR is a god, the god of scam and easy money, i will build a monument to his glory a pray every day, maybe i deserve some spanking, i definitely shoud search for a domina to teach me a good lesson!

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I have been a modder for 20 years now, i must have spent more than 10 000 hours modding for various games without earning a cent, i must be really dumb and i feel ashamed for this :cry:
And to think that Icstor has his own coder doing the dirty work, so he is not even doing the most difficult part from the game. His job is just to create the 3D CGI pictures for the game. Yet he collects the pay check every month.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
And to think that Icstor has his own coder doing the dirty work, so he is not even doing the most difficult part from the game. His job is just to create the 3D CGI pictures for the game. Yet he collects the pay check every month.
And if you look at the game, the scenery is quite simple, just a bunch of prefabs you download, no quality rendering either, what makes the game interesting is the scenario, the graphics are quite medium quality.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Caroline sort of flashes the same look too, when you sneak into her room with her and the door creaks. After she closes it she gets that look a little bit.

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
Waiting for the post from SCAMSTOR:

Hi I'm ICSTOR, you know, because of the pandemic I couldn't finish the game, I will definitely complete it next year! Stay tuned!

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
Honestly the game can disappear all together and I don't care... I'm just pissed I never got to get jiggy with the school psychiatrist.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes