Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What you and I, or even the Oxford dictionary defines as "Abandoned" does not matter in this instance. This website has defined the term alongside the terms, conditions and parameters of being flagged as abandoned or not. The mods are not doing their jobs properly in this instance.
The mods have expressly stated three months without any information from the developer or mention of another update (communication in general) results in the Abandoned tag.
Frankly it seems a little arbitrary while most of us posting on this thread believe it has already been abandoned.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
+-10 days maybe... the mods might give him some leeway knowing he'll eventually post in order to avoid getting bad press on several Forums (as he had always done so)... that would likely be easwier to marking the game "abondened" and than removing the tag again since ICStor brought out any kind of Update

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Icstor should drop the work of this game for a team and make the other stuff he wants, like the Milfy Kingdom or any future project. With the money he's gaining now, it could definitely possible to do that.

But this pattern of starting a new game, three steady releases, then a fourth one without the same interest and all following them being basically rushed for a new project hurts the trust that the players and his fanbase have on him.

I just hope that, when Milfy City comes to an end, someone from the fan art thread will pick the project and give an decent ending for it, including the side characters and such.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Pretty sure one of the highlights of my day is coming to this thread and not seeing the 'abandoned' tag.

Pretty sure I have enough of your guys tears to make some actual salt for my breakfast.

Anyway, which weekend activity was your favorite?

Personally I hated Sarah's pool shit. One day when you guys 'grow' up you'll stop seeing the appeal in Sarah

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Pretty sure one of the highlights of my day is coming to this thread and not seeing the 'abandoned' tag.

Pretty sure I have enough of your guys tears to make some actual salt for my breakfast.

Anyway, which weekend activity was your favorite?

Personally I hated Sarah's pool shit. One day when you guys 'grow' up you'll stop seeing the appeal in Sarah
Icstor Knows his shit

I pretty much spacebar'ed my play with the Sarah event

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes