Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
We demand for more updates lol
If wishes were horses, then dreamers would ride....
Or in other words, this POS Dev, is robbing his Patreon base, doing nothing, creepy as fuck MC, probably made to look like him for his own kink, and other than Linda Fan Art and Caroline Fan Art this pretty much has stopped being a relevant game. All of ICSTOR's MC look the same creepy as fuck look. (I shouldn't say that like he has a ton of them) AND he failed to even do some minimal work on a collaboration he was doing. Boycott this fucker and demand the Abandoned tag so this fucking thread can calm down from all of us coming and bitching.... It is infuriating that this thread has any comments, while some very good games have very few...
Peace Y'all
Except You ICSTOR, if you look in on this, Fuck you!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Because ICSTOR is a sack of shit, who is robbing his Patreon folks blind milking them for over a year with no update and absolute bullshit reasons. Even when he said he was going to suspend charging them, he still charged them. He makes a MINIMUM (if they are only $1.00 patrons of over 7k per month, and most are not $1 buck patrons. They are poor ignorant fairy tale believing fools who think this asshole is really going to do something.....
And ICSTOR if you look in here, FUCK U
Peace to the rest of you

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Haha. Maybe I should have read the whole post.

Milker is good but I'd prefer Milky.
That should be the tag for all devs that pull an ICSTOR.
It is accusatory though, Inactive would be better because, you know, there could be valid reasons for the behaviour besides milking the patrons.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It is accusatory though, Inactive would be better because, you know, there could be valid reasons for the behaviour besides milking the patrons.
Maybe. I just don't trust ICSTOR so I don't have a problem with being accusatory. He is a lazy POS.
I think he knows that as well but he doesn't care as long as his Patreons continue to shove money up his ass.

Reactions: jackkane

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Maybe. I just don't trust ICSTOR so I don't have a problem with being accusatory. He is a lazy POS.
I think he knows that as well but he doesn't care as long as his Patreons continue to shove money up his ass.
I meant for the others, I have no problem calling ICSTOR a milker but A, I don't want to group other, honest devs in with him(?) or B, create a special category for a single dev, feels a bit cunty.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I meant for the others, I have no problem calling ICSTOR a milker but A, I don't want to group other, honest devs in with him(?) or B, create a special category for a single dev, feels a bit cunty.
I agree with you on the other devs. I'd still have no problem giving this game the special MILKY tag just because it would be cunty towards ICSTOR.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes