Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Of course i will play. Content is okay. It will be fun to watch how soon he'll start needing years long beauty sleeps .

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
Judging by the series of events, what it needs is the number of patrons to start dropping considerably. That's get him motivated enough to finish the damn thing.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
View attachment 1077682
Brace yourselves boys and girls, the Patreon post is about to come this weekend. :HideThePain: First time since December that these two have been as "online" in Discord at the same time.
Dude, that's so sick. I would prefer that patreon post to never be written so we can finally have this abandoned tag. I know it might seem stupid to some people, but the game is so good that hoping for it to be finished for a long time is worse than knowing it will never be finished.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1077682
Brace yourselves boys and girls, the Patreon post is about to come this weekend. :HideThePain: First time since December that these two have been as "online" in Discord at the same time.
Conclusion:

-I will be taking a break for 1-2 months due to health issues.

-I will pause my Patreon account during this time so you will NOT be charged.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Third option:
Show one or two basic renders from the supposed update, say that all is going as planned, and that will keep us posted (in about another three months).

I doubt he will use again the health card, and pausing Patreon is something that's never going to happen.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Just my 2 cents, as people dont want to let go of this game. Even if he releases another update, it is going to be outdated compared to most new releases. Unless he make some major graphical overhaul, which I doubt very much. So this game is dead.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Just my 2 cents, as people dont want to let go of this game. Even if he releases another update, it is going to be outdated compared to most new releases. Unless he make some major graphical overhaul, which I doubt very much. So this game is dead.
And that's why this "assumingly to be released update" shouldn't be compared to other games that are made today, but to the earlier updates for Milfy City. Everybody knows that the game that's first release was in early 2018 can't compare in graphics to games that are made three years later. Let's take MrDotsGames and Dating My Daughter for an example here: first release in autumn 2016, the very last update coming sometime in this summer, five years in a making, heavily outdated game graphically if you compare it to the ones that are started today, but still iconic game that so many loves and enjoys. Same thing with Milfy City here. Graphically outdated, but still very iconic game that so many still loves and would want to see it end so much that they hate Icstor to the guts for not making it happen. If Icstor would make some major graphical overhaul for that assumed last update, people would literally just kill him for doing that because it would be too different from what it has been.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Conclusion:

-I will be taking a break for 1-2 months due to health issues.

-I will pause my Patreon account during this time so you will NOT be charged.
Followed by

-Sorry, was to busy to change settings even though I had over a week to do so, so you all got charged anyways, lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Likely story
Fuck ICSTOR
He is amongst a very select group, of the worst offenders of the Patreon system. His game isn't so good that it can be forgiven for all of this. Yes I lust after Linda, but the fan pix of Linda are so much hotter than the in game ones. His weird MC,,,,, look at both parents, where the fuck did he come off looking that unique form of sleep creeping mother fucker? He looks nothing like either of them or his siblings. The only immersion for incest is.....well there isn't any.
Sisterly Lust did this all so much better. AND IT GOT FINISHED.
once again
FUCK ICSTOR

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes