Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
There isn't going to be an update... and if there is, it will still have creepy as fuck MC dude.... Sadly I guess I will have to reserve my trope playing for the college trope, and not one with the superman and his harem of 20ish babes because holy shit how much drippy shit do I have to endure on that..... funny
Either the worry of Psychotic characters and death of one or more and an objectionable MC,
or
Objectionable MC Syrup uber man on the other.....
Both have sweet babes tho.....
This one, I liked Linda and Caroline.....

Alpha11Bravo7

Apr 1, 2019
Strong? Thats just the current. It rises nice and steady :) Whatch how it will climb back to 7000+
Thats just the usual drop at new month, when non-recurring ones fall and then they re-pledge.

In your dreams i'm afraid. He is strong as he was at Milfy's prime bascially. Not at this moment, but check graphtreon and see how his base climbed back to near-peaks.
Absurd really but thats how it is.
My Bad, keep forgetting I'm old and senile o_O

Alpha11Bravo7

Apr 1, 2019
It's a story, of a man named Brady, and his underinflated balls.
Mike Brady did manage to have 6 kids with those underinflated balls,
gotta give him some credit.;)
or the milk man, pool boy, gardener, plumber, electrician, and roofer
have some explaining to do, and some past child support owed.:unsure:

Miraurid

Sep 15, 2018
Since ICSTOR has some mental issues and depression for the past few years, I expect the last update to be similar to the few last episodes of Evangelion. So, while playing the last update we will probably cry and think about ending the life rather than fapping :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: agentsurf

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
The problem is not ICSTOR, he tries to get all the money he can from his patreons, the real problem is us (for him) who slander him for his greed. The game ended years ago, no need to go around it, since its last upload (December 2019) was 5 minutes of gameplay.
The game is done well, but in the end, amidst delays and imaginative apologies for the aforementioned delays, the game got bored.

x6XDanteX9x

Nov 13, 2018
This should be flagged as abandoned. Such a shame, was actually hoping for an update for a very long time. Oh well.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes