Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
There is no story..
Or the story of a dev who wait one year before saying he'll take some vacation :D
Saying that, I know burnout is a real thing. But he had an entourage to explain the situation earlier... So sad when people forget to talk to each other.
The game was great, but maybe it can be tagged "abandoned". And if he comes back one day with an apdate, it'll be a nice surprise (I guess).

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I remember searching the web for updates (I didn't know this forum back then) and always hoping that maybe the story with the psychologist would evolve, and with his mother.
This dev was never good at telling stories, his only talent was making attractive woman and making decent sex scenes lol

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
What is the latest plan for this game? I thought i read somewhere that there is gonna be 1 big final update and then he might give the game small updates over time when its finished, not sure.
The plan is to have 1 big final update and then move on to another game. That's how it's marketed to his patrons. But because this is Icstor we are talking about, everything he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt. So there will quite possibly be one final update that in Icstor's style means rushed up ending so he can just get rid of everyone asking him about it.

Habawa

Jul 28, 2017
should i start playing the game now or wait until the final update that will totally come any moment now

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
The plan is to have 1 big final update and then move on to another game. That's how it's marketed to his patrons. But because this is Icstor we are talking about, everything he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt. So there will quite possibly be one final update that in Icstor's style means rushed up ending so he can just get rid of everyone asking him about it.
I mean even giving milfy city " one last big update " wasn't the initial plan. I'm pretty sure there were supposed to be several more, but like icstory 2 (if i remember right). He put up a rushed last update, he introduced several characters (the police woman etc) that were never used in the end. He does a third of the game, get bored, rush the ending, make another game (with a MC having gradually more slappable face), rinse & repeat

Reactions: TheLM2312

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I mean even giving milfy city " one last big update " wasn't the initial plan. I'm pretty sure there were supposed to be several more but like icstory 2 (if i remember right). He put up a rushed last update, he introduced several characters (the police woman etc) that were never used in the end. He does a third of the game, get bored, rush the ending, make another game (with a MC having gradually more slappable face), rinse & repeat
No, no it wasn't. It was supposed to go 0.7, 0.8, 0.9 and then 1.0, but now he claims to be doing those all in that one update instead of just releasing smaller ones separately. So yeah, like you said, it's going to be like all his games have been: incomplete with rushed ending, and if he still goes on as a dev, he will do the same for his other projects too.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
( MC having gradually more slappable face),
MC in this game is my biggest gripe. No attention given to him on any account, looks like a total dork (acts like one too) he's shorter than any of the women apart from Sara (little sis), even when they don't wear heels. He's not well written. The best character is Caroline (big sis), atleast she has a story arc of sorts, In second place Linda (mom)m though she does act like a predator towards MC, Sara is ok but underused. Any of the other characters look great but there's not enough substance there.
But MC looks like a total douche barely out of diapers, why any of these women would be remotely interested in him beats me. Celia has the most believable approach to him (atleast in the beginning of the story)
Still I want to play whatever updates may or may not come because I'm a fool for gorgeous women which ICstor does know how to create (what a waste of talent).

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What is he even talking about? Is he working on a construction sight in the heat of the summer with hard manual labor or is he sitting in a room and programming and rendering? What a fucking idiot.
My sentiments exactly. This guy makes it seem like he spends all day on a chain gang when in reality he's plopped down in front of a computer doing fuck all.

If that is an actual post from him and he's "burnt out" again from the lack of work, he better use his hard earned money on a resort before it negatively effects his "mental health".

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowr19

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
My sentiments exactly. This guy makes it seem like he spends all day on a chain gang when in reality he's plopped down in front of a computer doing fuck all.

If that is an actual post from him and he's "burnt out" again from the lack of work, he better use his hard earned money on a resort before it negatively effects hit "mental health".
He is just lazy and he doesn't even care enough for a good excuse.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
a good excuse.
A good excuse requires work. Hard work. You see, he is burned out. Need to take a vacation and will come up with some good excuse later on. Thanyou for supporting him in these difficult moments and you can be sure you will have your good excuse when he comes back!

ICSTOR - Creating Quality Excuses.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
should i start playing the game now or wait until the final update that will totally come any moment now
Just play it now. The update will probably take very long to develop, even if he half asses it and might even never release.

• Haha

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Just play it now. The update will probably take very long to develop, even if he half asses it and might even never release.
You still have more hope than I do. But I think them playing it would put them in the same boat as the rest of use, it's probably best they don't and pretend it doesn't exist. It's better for everyone that way.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
You still have more hope than I do. But I think them playing it would put them in the same boat as the rest of use, it's probably best they don't and pretend it doesn't exist. It's better for everyone that way.
Yeah I'm pretty stupid when it comes to hope. I just enjoy this game way too much to accept that it is probably abandoned. But hey, hope makes you live or some shit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Skeltom

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I play this game every couple of weeks just to get my Caroline fix. Update or not, I've enjoyed what was done with the game and still get enjoyment out of it for a few hours. Whatever happens, happens.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes