MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I don't get offended by pretty much anything anymore and i appreciate your apologie but it has nothing to do with what we want to happen whether he deserves to lose his patreon or not is irrelevant what i am trying to say is at the very least for all his hard work that he put into making games that we give him time to reply or idlest make another update and if he doesn't then he will get whats coming to him. Also just so you are aware i have played every single one of his games except project x and that's not because i don't like it its because i haven't had the time to play it. If you wanna go ahead and say that he doesn't deserve one final chance then i disagree simply because there is no one in the world that doesn't. Also its not like he left his patreon for 2 years time he just went off to make project x and halted making milf city but he hasn't replied on his actual patreon in around 3 months. So i don't know maybe he got seriously injured and has been in recovery there is no say on why he hasn't done any updates on milf city or why he hasn't updated his patreon in 3 months unless we hear from him. also you a rushing this closure of his work and quit frankly its quit unfair on his part the best derision is to notify him one final time and let him know what might happen if he dosn't reply after that we wait around 5 months and if by then he hasn't done anything yet well he can't say we didn't give him one final chance.
" give him time to reply or idlest make another update " LOL

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
2 year, no update, round of applause for the fat, baldy, with a stash (assuming that's what he looks like by now).

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
You make it sound like this is a trend that has been going on with him for 50 years or something like that. His patreons are not his slaves and they will leave him once they all realize that he just up and left. On that note he has completed games and has not ever once done this before lets see what he has to say and if we don't hear from him within 5 or 6 months then i am all for marking the game as abandoned and his patreons leaving him. I know that 5 or 6 months seems like a long time but this decision would literally put him in ruins so we should be fair and give him plenty amount of time to reply. He also should be notified of this decision ahead of time so he knows whats going on.
Dude doesn't update his game in well over a year.
You: "He should be notified that his game is going to be labeled abandoned!"
Right. This isn't an eviction notice. It's a "Hey everybody, don't hold your breath" notice.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Havnt bothered looking at this thread for a while but I just noticed he is going to push a "1.0" complete version next if it ever happens. He is going to do it AGAIN rush to the end of the game and ruin it and then move on to a new project. WOW

• Red Heart
Reactions: HentaiMan8090

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
Some artist please continue this game :D
Fans (?) continued the Big Brother, why not doing somebody something with this one?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Some artist please continue this game :D
Fans (?) continued the Big Brother, why not doing somebody something with this one?
Difference is that the original dev of the Big Brother gave his permission and relinquished his copyrights for the fans to continue Big Brother. Icstor has no interest to give up his copyrights for his money cow as long as there is stupid enough people to pay him over $7k per month.

masaan87

Mar 11, 2020
Alright, does anyone know the name of the music at the end of the game , at the nightclub(disco) with the principal-mobster?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I like how guys like ICSTOR cheat the system, games like this should logically be marked as abandoned, every way you look at it, but because he comes out on discord every couple of months to make fart noises or whatever, it's assumed he is still working on the game, so the game can stay in a 2 year limbo where literally NOTHING happens but it's still somehow not even "on hold", let alone abandoned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes