sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
----- before I got that part I got a hint from MOms office for a massage but when I went home can't see mom anywhere even at night. Also got white wine and red wine also got 500 dollar cash in the inventory
Let me guess you're playing the Android version?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah im using android so it a bug? should I DL the .02d?
Gee, I don't know, better ask this guy:

or this one

or him

no I guess he knows what's up

maybe rather that one

this one clearly knows

better ask him

Supado

Dec 13, 2017
Just wanted to say that this is a great game and hope it continues. My only problem was all the "foot fetish" stuff but everyone has their kinks...and at least it isn't any BDSM, rape, or pissing like some have (I REALLY hate those). My favorite fetish is lesbian incest and I never seem to find much of that in these types of games...someday I hope. I would love to see more Caroline content...really frustrated me how she never got nude in the game. Maybe even have MC find out that the sisters had been "playing around" for a while and he just never knew. ;) Again Great game :)

bobssy

Aug 13, 2017
So do you mean, that when you click the location (round spot), they don`t open ??? There is some locarions, witch don`t open (under work) !!!! They are Judys, Celias and Aunts houses. Allso, when you have spyed your neighbours, their house is "under work". The other locations at your map should open, IF the time is right. So, witch locations you can`t open ???
Its stuck, back buton not appair in to the school , you can enter but after that nothing works, dors, etc..same with clotes shop even at home some times cant bak... father office, cant ener, cant speak with other persons...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Its stuck, back buton not appair in to the school , you can enter but after that nothing works, dors, etc..same with clotes shop even at home some times cant bak... father office, cant ener, cant speak with other persons...
What OS ?? What game version ???

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Caught up. I love this game. I'll be waiting for a few massive updates before trying it again, as I like my meals large and spaced out, not small and frequent. =]
9.5/10 so far. Keep up the good work!

p.s. I love the younger sister. They're all great but I really care for her the most.

Reactions: Big AlA

Aloo

Nov 7, 2017
Ffs can someone for the love of all that is good and for the sake of carolines sweet tits.
PLEASE UPDATE ANDROID VERSION

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes