bobssy

Aug 13, 2017
Some visual bug, cant continue bechause cant clik on dors enter the building etc..
Enyone , how solve this bug ? it seams as dors from father office
upload_2018-5-14_22-22-15.png

Thomasfu

Apr 19, 2018
This is the way i enable the console --> Go to your Milfy city direction -> renpy -> common -> search the line "00console.rpy" open it with normal editor -> STRG+f "console.config" -> search the line where "console.config = FALSE"(or something like that) stands -> write config.console = True -> save
NOW you can activate the console ingame with Shift+O (the letter) and write down the mentioned line
Sadly I can't figure it out could you maybe make a video about it

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Some visual bug, cant continue bechause cant clik on dors enter the building etc..
Enyone , how solve this bug ? it seams as dors from father office
View attachment 99522
So do you mean, that when you click the location (round spot), they don`t open ??? There is some locarions, witch don`t open (under work) !!!! They are Judys, Celias and Aunts houses. Allso, when you have spyed your neighbours, their house is "under work". The other locations at your map should open, IF the time is right. So, witch locations you can`t open ???

Sunwa

May 14, 2018
Not that i think it's the problem but why do you have like 3 folders of Milfy City? Just have the one.
Try to run the exe file as Admin or use compatibility mode for 32bit version
It looks like a missing file in the windows i686 folder
idk, it's already like that when i extracted, i used MEGA link, maybe i should try another link!
btw do you have the "milfy_city.exe" file like one in my pic?

tongas123

May 15, 2018
guys can anyone help me how to activate mom's weekend event and bobs'dad's office? ( done with giving moms
Cunnilingus)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
guys can anyone help me how to activate mom's weekend event and bobs'dad's office? ( done with giving moms
Cunnilingus)
Make sure that you have the red wine in inventory, and she'll then ask you to go to dad's work to see when he'll leave for a trip. That opens up his office, and gives more things to do, which will also start mom's weekend at the end............................Peace!!

tongas123

May 15, 2018
Make sure that you have the red wine in inventory, and she'll then ask you to go to dad's work to see when he'll leave for a trip. That opens up his office, and gives more things to do, which will also start mom's weekend at the end............................Peace!!

----- before I got that part I got a hint from MOms office for a massage but when I went home can't see mom anywhere even at night. Also got white wine and red wine also got 500 dollar cash in the inventory

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes