shak4560

Jan 20, 2019

Hey guys! :)
I think it's time to give you guys a quick update. Progress is coming all excellently. The new 3D artist is working extremely well. Here are a few previews for the coming update. For those if you who forgot, this update will fully focus on Sara and Judy. If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem.
Hey bro’s.. the pictures in this post not opening to me .. someone can send me them ?

Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018
Are people still paying this person? I mean come on, so many better games out there. I'll admit when it first came out, i was blown away by the quality, then the quality stopped. Development stopped... their excuses, their delays, they had made so much money, but it's like they buckled under pressure. Success was too much. Now it's a joke.

Reactions: 2796natt and Jarul

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I tried searching, but there are too many pages. Is there a scene replay in this game? or do i have to replay the entire game to see scenes again?

momopich

Apr 10, 2019
this game got me into playing those type of game.
But I have played/completed many while this one was waiting for an update LOL.

At least when/if their is an update i will be able to replay from the start since i dont remember much of it.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes