yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Such as-?
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not but there are literally six other complete ICSTOR games on F95zone, plus the Xmas special for this one. Searching isn't hard. Not defending their current record but being dense about their past record isn't helpful either.

new2021

Apr 8, 2021
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not but there are literally six other complete ICSTOR games on F95zone, plus the Xmas special for this one. Searching isn't hard. Not defending their current record but being dense about their past record isn't helpful either.
Did he have any other RenPy games except to Milfy City and its add-ons? Why there are no links in the first post?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: cerebotio2

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Did he have any other RenPy games except to Milfy City and its add-ons? Why there are no links in the first post?
Everything besides the Xmas special was made in RPGM. I think they're worth playing, maybe others might not. His old MCs were even bigger turds than the one in this game; personally I like that, he probably toned it down for the bigger crowd once he started getting some money. As to why they're not linked in the OP IDK I'm not an uploader but the homepage has a search box, literally type ICSTOR and they all come up.

“Completed games” lol
Your sense of completeness is subjective; being unsatisfied with the conclusion isn't the same as it being incomplete. You can say it has a shit ending in your opinion but that doesn't mean it doesn't have one.

nancypants1

Aug 1, 2018
Either a lot of people who are contributing to this guys $6K a month are a bunch of middle school or high school virgins, or complete morons.

Either way, I salute you! It's like fishing with the blind; if they wait long enough, eventually they will catch something. Let's hope it's not herpes!

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes