Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Last time I saw the progress it said 0.7 was almost complete, now I see it says Milfy City v1.0 – Release in 2021, does this mean Icstor is taking longer for the purpose of doing updates 0.7, .8, .9 and 1.0? Or is he skipping ahead to 1.0 to just get the game finished?

• Angry
Reactions: ouine and Uthuriel

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Last time I saw the progress it said 0.7 was almost complete, now I see it says Milfy City v1.0 – Release in 2021, does this mean Icstor is taking longer for the purpose of doing updates 0.7, .8, .9 and 1.0? Or is he skipping ahead to 1.0 to just get the game finished?
Skipping to 1.0 just to finish the game. Most probably some introduced characters won't have any related event

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
okay, Went and visited the guy who stole the necklace, went to the club, met the Harley Quinn Wannabe, and now I cannot find the warehouse on the map.

I wish there was a bit more detailed walkthrough or pictured walkthrough for this game. Most of it is self-explanatory, but some parts are just a PITA.

Pandakilo

Jan 13, 2018
Bad trends and vicious circles, many new creators try to become Icstor or Irphaeus and many more, if they succeed, high probability they will join the milking club, if they fail, you will probably see the BIG yellow label with the title of the game ,did the success changed them? It's really sad, cause Human's nature? I don't know guys I hope I'm wrong nothing has changed. Good news is more and more "Young" creators will try to join the club, just check out the latest updates ,new games come out almost every week. I salute those creators who's successful but not join the XXX club.

PS funny alot game has "corruption" TAG

PS2 I miss Icstor in the MIlf's Control period,he was one of the first creators to create adult Western games at patreon, lead my way to this new world, just how (adjective)

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
Is he still charging? It is so impressive that he still gets $6000+ per month despite either delivering update or release the new project.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Could it be clever money laundering? Not much need for a game if it is all a scam to clean dirty money. Just a thought. It is a ahame the game is enjoyable at times.
How the fuck could it possibly be money laundering?

Nope. If every game he's ever made is any example he'll rush it to an ending with multiple plot lines left dangling and a quick, lazy resolution to the plot. It's what he does, it's what he will always do.

Reactions: heebyweeby

shak4560

Jan 20, 2019
Hi bro’s what up??? someone can send me all the previous pictures of v0.7/1.0 ? ( I have the pictures from the last post so you can skip that) thanks so much bro’s !!

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes