monopz

Jul 31, 2017
Well he has hit a milestone, 500 days without an update!! Break out the champagne boys, maybe he will hit 1000 days without an update, and become the least content producing person on this website by a country mile.

Odd, that he claims on his Patreon that in 2021 we will have Milfy City 1.0 so either it will be a normal size update that will rapidly end the game, or he has a metric ton of content that he only wants to release in one wave which I find unlikely.

So expect a quick wrap-up to all story threads in this game that way he can claim Milfy City is done.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Well he has hit a milestone, 500 days without an update!! Break out the champagne boys, maybe he will hit 1000 days without an update, and become the least content producing person on this website by a country mile.

Odd, that he claims on his Patreon that in 2021 we will have Milfy City 1.0 so either it will be a normal size update that will rapidly end the game, or he has a metric ton of content that he only wants to release in one wave which I find unlikely.

So expect a quick wrap-up to all story threads in this game that way he can claim Milfy City is done.
And on his website, there's a placeholder for a new project which seems like would be called "Milfy Kingdom" or whatever LoL.

Ass Man

Sep 19, 2017
This project is dead. It's been nearly a year and a half since the last update.
And people are now shitting on the dev for not delivering. I loved the game when I played through it the first time, and now 2 years later I'm going to play through it again, because I remember loving it, and good looking games are few and far between.

I dare you to find a game with better looking renders, readable english text, gameplay that's not retarded or grindy, and as much content as this.
No really, find it - and tell me what it is. Because I *need* it.
........Being a DIK?

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
This project is dead. It's been nearly a year and a half since the last update.
And people are now shitting on the dev for not delivering. I loved the game when I played through it the first time, and now 2 years later I'm going to play through it again, because I remember loving it, and good looking games are few and far between.

I dare you to find a game with better looking renders, readable english text, gameplay that's not retarded or grindy, and as much content as this.
No really, find it - and tell me what it is. Because I *need* it.
Some i Loved are: Become a Rockstar, Midnight Paradise, My Real Desire, Shut up and Dance (Rework), Wicked Paradise & Where it all began

Reactions: milfkiller

Anxiaus

May 24, 2020
I have every scene unlocked in the gallery besides the last one. Does anyone know what I have to do to get that scene. Thank you!

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Also, does anyone know the demographic breakdown???
Well, his "longer animation goal" is at 88% percent right now with 6800 patrons. That goal first reached 100% in September 2018 with about 3900 patrons. So, assuming the set goal hasn't changed, the average amount pledged went down ~50%.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes