zorny69

Jun 2, 2018
(full transparency here I never donated to this creator) I know this game gets a lot of hate because of the lack of updates (which doesn't make sense because it's free). But still it's a work of art you can't argue with that, it's much different than any other game like it. Personally in my opinion is the most beautiful 3D adult game.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
At this point it's obviously a bullsh!t money scam, no updates for one year, c'mon man wake up and smell the coffee! And whoever said this is the best game ever has obviously never played any of the other higher rated games on F95, because there are many (3 whole pages to be exact). And how this game rates higher than Haley's Story, Hillside, Midlife Crisis, Ecchi Sensei or Parental Love, I will never understand!
If you consider the fact that the majority of the people here downloaded Milfy City for free, me included. You can't really be that harsh, okay he's not that great of a guy. His other actions shouldn't distract from the fact that his renders are really special though, there are a lot of games on this site that came later and aren't quite as impressive graphically.

It should also be mentioned that he has a talent for creating character models that to this day are some of my favorite. Caroline, Celia, and the Aunt are still more appealing to me than the girls in the games you mentioned. That's not a knock against those games, it's just a testament to how well he makes these girls. For me personally, most of the characters in those games just don't appeal to me much. I play these kinds of games to see body types that are nicer than the ones you see in real life and animated, so I'm unlikely to download a game that doesn't match that description.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
probably cause the models of those games are ugly
i don't think so...mpode,.s are all good except Midlife crysis(wioch is a good game with lot of humor..can't wait for update to all those games)..i lost hope in this game sadly.

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
is v0.6e the latest version of the game? heard good comments about it and wanted to try it out, is the OP updated? and if not, would someone please refer me to a comment/link where I could get the latest version? thanks

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
is v0.6e the latest version of the game? heard good comments about it and wanted to try it out, is the OP updated? and if not, would someone please refer me to a comment/link where I could get the latest version? thanks
Try OP !!!!

Oogabooga69

Apr 20, 2018
If you consider the fact that the majority of the people here downloaded Milfy City for free, me included. You can't really be that harsh, okay he's not that great of a guy. His other actions shouldn't distract from the fact that his renders are really special though, there are a lot of games on this site that came later and aren't quite as impressive graphically.

It should also be mentioned that he has a talent for creating character models that to this day are some of my favorite. Caroline, Celia, and the Aunt are still more appealing to me than the girls in the games you mentioned. That's not a knock against those games, it's just a testament to how well he makes these girls. For me personally, most of the characters in those games just don't appeal to me much. I play these kinds of games to see body types that are nicer than the ones you see in real life and animated, so I'm unlikely to download a game that doesn't match that description.
I hope you are aware that he never created any of those characters. He simply bought the models and tweaked them a little.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
I hope you are aware that he never created any of those characters. He simply bought the models and tweaked them a little.
I get that, but to my eyes his results still beat the competition. I've downloaded dozens if not hundreds of 3D Renpy games, yet his characters are still some of my favorite. If it was that easy to tweak them, then I'd imagine no one would even remember Milfy City. All I'm saying is that there was a reason people fell in love with Caroline's appearance, I've yet to see any character that I like quite as much as Caroline.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I get that, but to my eyes his results still beat the competition. I've downloaded dozens if not hundreds of 3D Renpy games, yet his characters are still some of my favorite. If it was that easy to tweak them, then I'd imagine no one would even remember Milfy City. All I'm saying is that there was a reason people fell in love with Caroline's appearance, I've yet to see any character that I like quite as much as Caroline.
The only one on my favorite VN girl list that's at or near Caroline's level is Katie (CoBD) Caroline and this game were my first ever VNs in this genre. I fell in love hard with Caroline on day 1 (late last March as COVID was hitting here in the US hard)

Her route in this game is the only one that makes sense and I have been dying and chomping at the bit for closure to it. I just did a run with her last night. I have over 600 screenshots from her in my VN Girls screensaver (including Milfy City Xmas) and she's my utmost favorite with the above-mentioned girl at a very close #2. You never forget your first love, even in a VN.

Reactions: nsiac

HardcoreLarry

May 27, 2020
(full transparency here I never donated to this creator) I know this game gets a lot of hate because of the lack of updates (which doesn't make sense because it's free). But still it's a work of art you can't argue with that, it's much different than any other game like it. Personally in my opinion is the most beautiful 3D adult game.
I truly get what you're saying, this game is good regardless of how long updates take
However a fanbase have their own standards, just like people who play free non H-Games like fortnite who wants new features and content
P.S. I don't play fortnite, just to put that out there xD

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Won't disagree that this games character models are pretty good, however I'd say that lately there's been a surge in games with renders that are better than MILFY City, just not a lot of content since the majority of them are quite early in development. The most notable examples I can think of would be Callisto. What I think separates milfy city from most other games coming out rn is the amount of milf content you can find in it. Like I said, there's new titles popping up here and there that imo have past this game in quality, but if you're looking for milf content this game is probably still at the top.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Won't disagree that this games character models are pretty good, however I'd say that lately there's been a surge in games with renders that are better than MILFY City, just not a lot of content since the majority of them are quite early in development. The most notable examples I can think of would be Callisto. What I think separates milfy city from most other games coming out rn is the amount of milf content you can find in it. Like I said, there's new titles popping up here and there that imo have past this game in quality, but if you're looking for milf content this game is probably still at the top.
Gonna try Callisto, I took a look in the past but it didn't really draw my attention. Of course by now some games would have been able to surpass Milfy City in terms of renders, it's just that the majority don't have such great sex animations. I feel like that's how Milfy City got success in its heyday, as it struck a good balance.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
To be fair, Caroline is a lot prettier than the Mona Lisa. I'd say the Mona Lisa must have millions of combined viewing hours.
And I'm not the only one who takes screenies of the girls in these games. So I guess all those of us that do need therapy. But Caroline has always had a very special place in my heart. Yeah it's a fictitious character and at the end of the day, she's not actually by your side and all, but her story is wonderful and the ups and downs of her route is what makes her so special.

Every VN I play has that one special girl. But Caroline is on my VN Mt. Rushmore all by herself.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes