Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
My laptop can't play well hornyasylum.. was gonna download house party but nevermind, it will kill my gadget I guess
Still, give it a try !!! LOL BTW, THAT game wrestles in different category !!!!!!! I can understand THAT !!

Aes Fish

Sep 7, 2017
Can someone help me, I can't unlock Bob's Office neither from my old 0.1 save neither from a fresh playthrough. Same Dark Alley is not shown on the map so I can't progress.
I am using the compressed version if that makes any difference.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can someone help me, I can't unlock Bob's Office neither from my old 0.1 save neither from a fresh playthrough. Same Dark Alley is not shown on the map so I can't progress.
I am using the compressed version if that makes any difference.
Well, have someone IN the game telling you about Dark Alley or ask you to go at Bobs office ????? If not, then they wouldn`t show. In the other words, you haven`t talk to somebody.

Aes Fish

Sep 7, 2017
Well, have someone IN the game telling you about Dark Alley or ask you to go at Bobs office ????? If not, then they wouldn`t show. In the other words, you haven`t talk to somebody.
Can you give me a hint who would talk to me about these things?

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
I would give my little review about this game.
I played this game from v0.2. And i was appreciated ICSTOR with so many girl & women in here. More than ICSTOR's game before.

But, somehow, i just read in here that "The Polling" makes little sister (Sara) win for the next update v0.3.
i can imagine how little feature for next update, if this time only Sara progression?
So what about another women? Still vanished? Or maybe they still appear but can't do anything. (No repeatable sex, blowjob, handjob, or else)

But, i hope i'm wrong.
I know ICSTOR have good script.
So,, for you who vote for Linda & Caroline, you can expect them in v0.4 or future.
For me, i just want MC got revenge with her teacher with good quality sex or change her personality to become more slut style.

Thanks.

Yeah, BAD taste.
Patreon member's only want with family group.
Maybe on v0.4 it's time for aunt to winning vote. (Especially if v0.3 make her sexual debut action comes great)
Another women except family is just pretend to be secondary mission.
So don't expect too much for them...

Reactions: RG80100

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Unfortunately my PC is on the living room, I'm using my laptop to play. And I want to play anywhere I am with my phone I don't want to bring my laptop with me.. and my lappy sucks just core i5 with no videocard
I'm running this and every other game from this forum on my laptop. A Lenovo G580 (Intel Core i5) with Win 7, never had any problems with the hardware so far while running the game/games.

Would not even consider playing Milf City on a phone, or any game for that matter. These games are best to be enjoyed on a larger screen while one is guaranteed privacy. (Does not mean I'm sitting alone in a locked bathroom). :)

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I started a new game and i can't leave my room. The map is barred and my door is not a selectable item. Is this a new game thing, a resolution thing, something never before seen in the history of the website? And while we're on that note, is there any mother/daughter content in it yet, and if not the WHY, GOD, WHY?!?!?

Nevermind, it's fixed, thanks for all the ...help.

JeeJee

Aug 6, 2017
Unfortunately my PC is on the living room, I'm using my laptop to play. And I want to play anywhere I am with my phone I don't want to bring my laptop with me.. and my lappy sucks just core i5 with no videocard
Use the compressed version.
It can pretty much run on all laptops. The big full-HD animations of the normal version were also unplayable for me, but the compressed version runs perfectly without a lot of loss of detail.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes