N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
So correct me if I'm wrong, but us giving the company names to the twins, means that now Bob has to invest more time to company just to turn around the situation. Hence we'll get to spend much more time with Linda, am I right?
you my friend would be a good detective

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Still do you think that sex with the twins is good exchange for millions and millions of dollars? Like, ok, I know it's amazing that you get to fuck them both, but you're also making them rich. MC is always thinking with her dick, it seems xD

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Still do you think that sex with the twins is good exchange for millions and millions of dollars? Like, ok, I know it's amazing that you get to fuck them both, but you're also making them rich. MC is always thinking with her dick, it seems XD
you ever played a game where the MC is smart / a genius?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well you know the answer is going to be clear no. But what I'm trying to do is to think outside the game, I mean in a real life situation.
You can not give them the names or lie about them. If you do give them the names then yeah, you are playing as either an idiot or a cunt that doesnt care about fucking over his father.

XxDaddyxX

Apr 26, 2018
Is there an incest patch for mac? I am playing the 0.2b downloaded from this thread. The patch seems to be for PC only. I am stuck with "close friend" for Sara and such...

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
You can not give them the names or lie about them. If you do give them the names then yeah, you are playing as either an idiot or a cunt that doesnt care about fucking over his father.
Well, you did fuck him over before, by having an affair with his wife xD

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Can any pantreon backer let me know who won the next update on poll? Considering backing but want to make sure my fav girl (Sara) is getting some work done for next update too!

tack1xxx

Mar 16, 2018
There is still a message when you finish all content for a caracter ? What is the final scene for Caroline in the curent version ?

XxDaddyxX

Apr 26, 2018
I am stuck. No matter what I can not get out of the house except to make out with mom. I am using the mac 0.2b. Is it not developed far enough for me to leave the house?

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
..Just wanna see if I did the signature right XD

------
Apparently I did not... all that I see is a link instead of a picture x.x

----
Second attempt... see if it works XD

----
:D Heh I'm not as dumb as I thought I was when it comes to this stuff xD

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I am stuck. No matter what I can not get out of the house except to make out with mom. I am using the mac 0.2b. Is it not developed far enough for me to leave the house?
I also already have 1/5 relations with each person.
The one heart is the starter level yes and at the very beginning you won't be leave the house untill you make out with mom and probably talk with Sarah too.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes