Ghuman

Sep 2, 2020
This guy has not done a update in a year and half and he stil gets support ? Im in the wrong line of work once you have a game thats good you get money and whatever you do at that point doesnt matter anymore you can work slow if you want. :D
Yeah, I am thinking the same. This guy is earning a lot more, and I mean a lot, than what I do earn with my salary as Software Engineer and without pressures from management, client, uncooperative work colleagues and the whole she bang, delivering basically nothing. Face it, he made it.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yeah, I am thinking the same. This guy is earning a lot more, and I mean a lot, than what I do earn with my salary as Software Engineer and without pressures from management, client, uncooperative work colleagues and the whole she bang, delivering basically nothing. Face it, he made it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Urban Sage

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
Can someone help? I just downloaded this game, and every time I try the garage there's a problem. It says an "exception has occurred." If I ignore it, I can't do anything else. Has this happened to anyone? Is there a way to fix this? I'm on Mac btw.

Urban Sage

May 17, 2020
Previously on "Bullshicstor"
After the last content release, 14 oct 2019

"I'm aiming to release this update in December"
ICSTOR, october 2019

"I’m still working on rendering new scenes. With Xmas and the New Year just around the corner I think I’ll release a big update by the end of January."
ICSTOR, december 2019

"Despite this, the game is progressing well! 70% of the next update has been completed, so if there will be no problems releasing it in February. :)"
ICSTOR, january 2020

"If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem."
ICSTOR, may 2020

"And that’s it for now. I also want to apologize to everyone waiting for the Milfy City. You have to wait a little longer, I’ve tried my best to not let this happen :( "
ICSTOR, august 2020

"The team has had a conversation and decided to release the long awaited update to Milfy City this year along with the trailer for our next game “Project X”. The actual name will be revealed soon…"
ICSTOR, october 2020

"The release will be this year for sure, rather faster than later. The date that I can estimate for release is late May 2021"
ICSTOR, march 2021

Finally.....nothing.

I can't wait the next update, not for v1.0 because we will have nothing but for the excuse that he will find for not to release it
Seems like he hired some goons to bully people who ask about the updates and icstor's responsibility in the discord server.

May 27, 2020
The last update was BEFORE the covid pandemic and the next update will be released when most western countries basically beat the virus. That's crazy. He didn't manage to update the game THROUGHOUT A WHOLE PANDEMIC!!!
Pandemic that had everyone at home instead of work. Better environment to make games especially with the amount of money he makes each month.

Reactions: septacycell

Fito1234

Apr 16, 2020
Why are you assuming that we didn't support him in the past but saw trough his scam and now we refuse to give him shit for practically no work ?
Well yikes dude, I've never supported him so i really can't complain, that been said, i started playing Milfy Cty when v0.6e was already out and decided not to support base on what i was reading in this and other threads. So guess dodge a bullet there.

manilafan

Jul 20, 2019
Hi guys
I know that this is not a recommendation forum but it’s one most active threads. I just wanted to ask for some recommendations for games with focus on only few characters. It may or may not have incest but corruption is must. Having skimpy outfit is extra.
thanks

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes