Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
quick question:
would someone mind giving me a savegame where the story is completed so far and I can roam for the secret cards?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
估计要失望了
I think we all are and will be.

At this point, the main opinion is that we're going to get (IF we get) a very abbreviated finish, or maybe not even a finished product at all. I am holding onto my slimmest of hopes that we get something but my expectations for a very long time have been high until I started coming here. Then, well, down like the Titanic that all went.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I've been wondering something, since this game is good (even if unfinished)...is there an AI upscaled version? I mean, it's not Full HD, and the images / animations are pretty choice.

With Gigapixel's product, you can go through & upscale everything (looks good, too). Is there a fan made work perhaps that's got this kind of content? Asking for a friend :)

pandor666

May 6, 2017
Ask in fan art thread.
here we just hope and wait.... and laugh at ones that hope and wait.
This idea is great for ICSTOR he could scam people even more :D

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Ask in fan art thread.
here we just hope and wait.... and laugh at ones that hope and wait.
This idea is great for ICSTOR he could scam people even more :D
I'll give that a go, just wanted to know if an HD version of all that awesome content already existed :)

pandor666

May 6, 2017
Check over at Fan Art, My latest series called "Wine Fantasies" first 2 parts are posted next sunday or monday I'll post part 03. This is the first render of the series.
Someone should make a thread with fanart - so you can paste this Caricature there... oh wait, there is such a thread....

Natish

Mar 16, 2021
Previously on "Bullshicstor"
After the last content release, 14 oct 2019

"I'm aiming to release this update in December"
ICSTOR, october 2019

"I’m still working on rendering new scenes. With Xmas and the New Year just around the corner I think I’ll release a big update by the end of January."
ICSTOR, december 2019

"Despite this, the game is progressing well! 70% of the next update has been completed, so if there will be no problems releasing it in February. :)"
ICSTOR, january 2020

"If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem."
ICSTOR, may 2020

"And that’s it for now. I also want to apologize to everyone waiting for the Milfy City. You have to wait a little longer, I’ve tried my best to not let this happen :( "
ICSTOR, august 2020

"The team has had a conversation and decided to release the long awaited update to Milfy City this year along with the trailer for our next game “Project X”. The actual name will be revealed soon…"
ICSTOR, october 2020

"The release will be this year for sure, rather faster than later. The date that I can estimate for release is late May 2021"
ICSTOR, march 2021

Finally.....nothing.

I can't wait the next update, not for v1.0 because we will have nothing but for the excuse that he will find for not to release it

Aug 6, 2019
Previously on "Bullshicstor"
After the last content release, 14 oct 2019

"I'm aiming to release this update in December"
ICSTOR, october 2019

"I’m still working on rendering new scenes. With Xmas and the New Year just around the corner I think I’ll release a big update by the end of January."
ICSTOR, december 2019

"Despite this, the game is progressing well! 70% of the next update has been completed, so if there will be no problems releasing it in February. :)"
ICSTOR, january 2020

"If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem."
ICSTOR, may 2020

"And that’s it for now. I also want to apologize to everyone waiting for the Milfy City. You have to wait a little longer, I’ve tried my best to not let this happen :( "
ICSTOR, august 2020

"The team has had a conversation and decided to release the long awaited update to Milfy City this year along with the trailer for our next game “Project X”. The actual name will be revealed soon…"
ICSTOR, october 2020

"The release will be this year for sure, rather faster than later. The date that I can estimate for release is late May 2021"
ICSTOR, march 2021

Finally.....nothing.

I can't wait the next update, not for v1.0 because we will have nothing but for the excuse that he will find for not to release it
Wow...
Really?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes