ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
It is very puzzling to me as why this game doesn't have abandon tag yet. Anyone knows?
BC ICSTOR is a master manipulator that always gives a "status update" every 3 or so months, probably. But I also read somewhere that he has some pull here, is friends with moderators or something like that

Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
One week, and we will hear what scamstor has come up with as explanation this time.
Nownow. Give the guy some credit. He has some series under his belt and to be fair I take a quality scene with a deep hotness over the shovelware approach a lot of the DAZ-VN products lately. That said, please be good and please hurry up.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I heard on the news today they arrested a middle aged lady who lived with her father. The father died about 3 months ago but the lady wanted the social security checks to keep coming so she wrapped the body up and shoved it in one of the closets. The building had some sort of fire alarm test today and while inspecting the apartment they noticed the odor and found the body. My question is why can't this same sort of scam take place with Patreon. Some developer creates a game and drips out a few updates and then quits or dies and the wife/friend/etc just login once in awhile and make a stupid post and the money keeps rolling in. I am not saying this is what happened to Icstor but it does have to make you think for a sec. What if. Patreon does not actually do any sort of ongoing real world in person verification so once the cash flow is going as long as the idiots keep paying Patreon does not really care so the scam goes on and on.
Yep. Something that was made so the aspyring artists and game makers can earn money doing what they love was twisted to support scammers who do little to none work and collect paychecks.

Reactions: Dave98424

nancypants1

Aug 1, 2018
I heard on the news today they arrested a middle aged lady who lived with her father. The father died about 3 months ago but the lady wanted the social security checks to keep coming so she wrapped the body up and shoved it in one of the closets. The building had some sort of fire alarm test today and while inspecting the apartment they noticed the odor and found the body. My question is why can't this same sort of scam take place with Patreon. Some developer creates a game and drips out a few updates and then quits or dies and the wife/friend/etc just login once in awhile and make a stupid post and the money keeps rolling in. I am not saying this is what happened to Icstor but it does have to make you think for a sec. What if. Patreon does not actually do any sort of ongoing real world in person verification so once the cash flow is going as long as the idiots keep paying Patreon does not really care so the scam goes on and on.
Reminds me of Doodlenooch. Was working on "The Date" about a boy plowing his drunk mother in Adobe Flash. Gave an update and then disappeared, leaving the world hanging.

Reactions: vmaks

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
Nownow. Give the guy some credit. He has some series under his belt and to be fair I take a quality scene with a deep hotness over the shovelware approach a lot of the DAZ-VN products lately. That said, please be good and please hurry up.
Why should anyone give him credit for starting another series when he already couldn't handle this one? I don't care how crisp and HD a scene is if it's crafted with passion from the developer, that's what should count. ICSTOR is basically the EA of adult games, only EA actually releases content. Bad content, overused content, stale content, but content nonetheless. This guy.... no.

Reactions: GNFNNVCN
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes