Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I heard on the news today they arrested a middle aged lady who lived with her father. The father died about 3 months ago but the lady wanted the social security checks to keep coming so she wrapped the body up and shoved it in one of the closets. The building had some sort of fire alarm test today and while inspecting the apartment they noticed the odor and found the body. My question is why can't this same sort of scam take place with Patreon. Some developer creates a game and drips out a few updates and then quits or dies and the wife/friend/etc just login once in awhile and make a stupid post and the money keeps rolling in. I am not saying this is what happened to Icstor but it does have to make you think for a sec. What if. Patreon does not actually do any sort of ongoing real world in person verification so once the cash flow is going as long as the idiots keep paying Patreon does not really care so the scam goes on and on.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
But maybe is better you wait until 2077 for some Milfy City content.
Sure thing pal :KEK:
All I'm saying is if you're gonna advertise a game here, at least advertise a good one lol

in the last update there's content with the sisters.
I don't play Amnesia but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's another masturbation scene, right?? :unsure::LOL:

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Microsoft would buy ICSTOR, and then like they always do, cancel all his current projects and make him work on something no one cares about.
Nah, Microsoft gives the green light to many indie projects, hell, even EA is not so bad right now, still they have many issues. In my opinion, Disney is now a bigger problem than these two.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes