Jun 2, 2021
Oh , I totally agree, either way there needs to be a set of people to take MC and run with it, those people need to have a love to run it out and not rush it
But here is the irony of it. No matter who would pick it up and run with it, it would never be the same as the original one. The magic for renders comes from ICSTOR's brush, the story comes from his writers pen. That's the same reason why none of the many Big Brother etc. rip offs has never survived or succeeded, because it's not the same thing.

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Any news of the unmentionable rat?
Why u need post. I can tell what is his next post.
1. Game is finished but I am not satisfied with the ending. Making few changes
2. I am working on extra content (2 new characters that will take 1 year)
3. To make up for the delay I will send an update to everyone who subscribes till May 2021 (if any release :ROFLMAO: )
4. no Android version.
Here are 4 renderings which people buy for $100 :ROFLMAO:.

Thanks to my fan (stupid customers) for support.

Last edited:

Guss

May 26, 2018
this is just an opinion, so dont boot me...lol...I know that this is all pirated, and I do thank those that upload the games here, but, in order to keep from catching so much flack about the dev, just remove his product from the roles...eliminate his threads. don't promote his product(s). Just a simple thought.

Draxabc2

Mar 10, 2018
As long as those people keep giving money to icstor he will just eat and sleep once people stop giving money he pops up shares a few saved images that's it then they again gives money in hope again icstor stops posting any news lol. lol ..this man goes in circle hahahaha

Guss

May 26, 2018
by not promoting his work (or lack there of) it makes it harder to get those people to donate their $$

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
But here is the irony of it. No matter who would pick it up and run with it, it would never be the same as the original one. The magic for renders comes from ICSTOR's brush, the story comes from his writers pen. That's the same reason why none of the many Big Brother etc. rip offs has never survived or succeeded, because it's not the same thing.
Of course it wouldn't be the same thing.

There would be releases with content.

Reactions: fatcat2112 and Guss
Jun 2, 2021
Of course it wouldn't be the same thing.

There would be releases with content.
Yes, and also totally different story etc. ;)

yeah, I got booted from his discord channel today for stating that there wasn't going to be a release anytime soon , if at all...LMAO
I saw you there, and I was actually surprised how long they let you continue repeating that since they usually have really sensitive trigger finger. :ROFLMAO:

Guss

May 26, 2018
So far I have recreated Caroline, Linda and Sara, I'd love to add Judy too can you please share how to create her? (And any other Milfy City characters if you know how) this is my version of Caroline. View attachment 1235999
here's what I've found for you:
Judy:
SKIN

HAIR

CLOTHES

Reactions: Willibrordus

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
whats wrong with you people . its the Patreons that has to complain. all these that plays this game for free are complaining as if the developer is their slave . there are million other games,go play them . these people that complain about the update has to be sent to mental instituion.
A better question to ask yourself is what is wrong with you and your lack of understanding that the right to complain is not dependent on a financial investment in it. Maybe you are the one that belongs in the mental institution or perhaps repeating civics class in school so you can comprehend individual rights.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes