Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So far I have recreated Caroline, Linda and Sara, I'd love to add Judy too can you please share how to create her? (And any other Milfy City characters if you know how) this is my version of Caroline.
It turned out very well, only in the original the tits are bigger. :p
I don't do rendering, I do everything in Photoshop, I made these two pictures also there.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
It turned out very well, only in the original the tits are bigger. :p
I don't do rendering, I do everything in Photoshop, I made these two pictures also there.
I know I downtoned her bodyfeatures a bit because I like a bit more realistic body type. I'm sorry to hear you don't have the "recipe" for Judy. I like your take on the characters though, nice work. You can check my renders in the Fan Art thread.
I hope we will get some sort of update for Milfy City at some point, but I remain realistic in the matter and create my own stuff in the mean time.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I know I downtoned her bodyfeatures a bit because I like a bit more realistic body type. I'm sorry to hear you don't have the "recipe" for Judy. I like your take on the characters though, nice work. You can check my renders in the Fan Art thread.
I hope we will get some sort of update for Milfy City at some point, but I remain realistic in the matter and create my own stuff in the mean time.
In this topic there is a person under the nickname Baron, he is involved in the creation of renderers of this game, maybe he will help you. Try to find his messages in this thread.

Reactions: Willibrordus

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
So pete is still part of the crew or online and watching and on the other side (as reaction)...
no one has "TheBallzzz" to shutdown this, im RiGHT !?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
In this topic there is a person under the nickname Baron, he is involved in the creation of renderers of this game, maybe he will help you. Try to find his messages in this thread.
I have found the relevant user but sadly can't get in touch with him since he turned that feature off (I wonder why :sneaky:)
He seems to be the one that did most of the work for Judy but that work hasn't been implemented in to the game yet it seems.
so if that content exists and is in ICstor's care I hope we'll get to see it someday. This game may not have aged too well compared to what comes out now but I still love it since this was my first VN/game I ever played. And Caroline to me still counts as the most stunning looking character of any game I've played yet. Mark Takagi will wholeheartedly agree with me on that.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I have found the relevant user but sadly can't get in touch with him since he turned that feature off (I wonder why :sneaky:)
He seems to be the one that did most of the work for Judy but that work hasn't been implemented in to the game yet it seems.
so if that content exists and is in ICstor's care I hope we'll get to see it someday. This game may not have aged too well compared to what comes out now but I still love it since this was my first VN/game I ever played. And Caroline to me still counts as the most stunning looking character of any game I've played yet. Mark Takagi will wholeheartedly agree with me on that.
And I most certainly do. Only two girls in these games that I've played (and I've played a ton that I haven't even mentioned or put in my sig) that I think are the most beautiful VN girls I've ever seen; Caroline & Katie (CoBD).

I keep saying Caroline was my first ever VN girl and this was my first ever VN game. Fine. It's not complete. I get that, but who gives a fuck? Some of the love scenes with Caroline & the MC where they finally talk about how they feel, and she finally accepts him, and his love, were scenes that actually made me emotional. Willibrord knows about it all too well; her renders, the music that's played during her scene by the lake on the bench where she talks about Charles and how the MC better not do the same thing to her.

The writing may not be the greatest in this game, but the writing when it comes to Caroline's & MC's scenes together is really good; the lake bench, the Japanese restaurant, the hotel scenes.

I know she's only a character, but I've grown to love her character very much (as I have with Katie). They're my co-#1's and no one else comes close.

But Caroline will always be first. She's perfect.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, from what Ive seen, not even the mods in the discord server have a fucking clue when anything is going to come out and they havent been able to contact the scammer for I believe 2 weeks, so yeah, expect an update like nothing has happened around August and a release in November/December

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So, from what Ive seen, not even the mods in the discord server have a fucking clue when anything is going to come out and they havent been able to contact the scammer for I believe 2 weeks, so yeah, expect an update like nothing has happened around August and a release in November/December
At this point, no one knows nothing. Only one who knows is ICSTOR himself

Jun 2, 2021
That actually plays really well to ICSTOR's hand right now. One excuse/progress-update in between 10 days, then one again after three months in September and then finally release that 10 minutes worth of content in December to "complete" this game. "Release in 2021" goal completed, milked as much money as possible and avoided the boot from here. Genius.

Guss

May 26, 2018
I don't think that there will be an update, tbh. He'll just stay quiet until all the hate blows over, release that project X or Milfy Kingdom, or whatever the fuck he wants to call it.

On a better note Willibrord, excellent work!!...now all we need is a story teller and a coder and take Milfy City back and do a unofficial remake!!

Jun 2, 2021
I don't think that there will be an update, tbh. He'll just stay quiet until all the hate blows over, release that project X or Milfy Kingdom, or whatever the fuck he wants to call it.
If he wants to keep going with that Milfy Kingdom project, he has to finish this one first after all those "progress updates". So basically he has two choices here: finish this game and then go to the new one, or then milk this one until all of his patrons finally give up and then he can disappear from the industry for good.

Guss

May 26, 2018
If he wants to keep going with that Milfy Kingdom project, he has to finish this one first after all those "progress updates". So basically he has two choices here: finish this game and then go to the new one, or then milk this one until all of his patrons finally give up and then he can disappear from the industry for good.
Oh , I totally agree, either way there needs to be a set of people to take MC and run with it, those people need to have a love to run it out and not rush it, I liked the Caroline update, just felt it was rushed and should have used that " when she gets to excited she just doesn't care" mode near the end of the update and decides then and there to slide it on in. would have made a heller edging update IMHO.

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
What's the point, even when he writes his new excuse and sets a new release date if he does. It won't even matter cuz we all know he won't keep his promise anyways.

He's the milk master... no work, blind followers, and free money.

He living that dream life off of dumb patron supporters' expense.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You know, every day, I wake up quietly thinking "this is going to be the day"

It's like, you never know what's going to happen with this game anymore. Most other games and threads usually have some sort of developmental schedule and can pretty much set your watch (or at least the "X" on your calendar) about what's coming out when.

But this is totally different.

Deep down, I do hope and pray this game sees to completion. Laugh, mock, whatever the fuck ya'll want to do to me (I'll IGNORE your asses anyway) Yes it's a game, but goddammit, being one of the very few holding out for hope and then it actually being released?

That'll feel pretty damn good to me. I just hope IF it does, the endings and routes will make some sort of sense.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes