Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This site has really made me hate that word. So repetitive, so redundant. We get it. Point taken. Not your choice. Let it go. If they want to do it, they will. Suck it up, deal with it, or don't come here.

• Angry
Reactions: Boldano

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Apparently, the game has been renamed City of Pleasure, and there are a lot more episodes out, up to 63. I haven't found it for download so I have no idea if ICSTORE is still the dev.

Note: It may be videos that took MILFY City and renamed it City of Pleasure for some season.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Apparently, the game has been renamed City of Pleasure, and there are a lot more episodes out. I haven't found it for download so I have no idea if ICSTORE is still the dev.
No it Porcus Entertainment

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-3-1-porcus.16290/
Alpine Eagle! Welcome back!

Long time no see; glad you're OK!

--Zen
Hi. I was on a business trip for a long time. Now I'm back, resting.

Last edited:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
This site has really made me hate that word. So repetitive, so redundant. We get it. Point taken. Not your choice. Let it go. If they want to do it, they will. Suck it up, deal with it, or don't come here.
Well, yesterday there was a record, 5+ hours without a single complain that the game needs to be abandon.

• Yay, new update!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well, yesterday there was a record, 5+ hours without a single complain that the game needs to be abandon.
Yeah it just seems that's the only word people in this thread know? I mean, it seems myself and a few others are the only ones here actually trying to talk about the game and not constantly and incessantly mentioning that word. If the mods and this site want to do it, it's up to them, not the Neanderthals that come here everyday saying it over and over.....

....and over.

I know the mods don't like me either but if I was one of them, I'd be whacking out people from this thread left and right and single mere MENTION of the word.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Yeah it just seems that's the only word people in this thread know? I mean, it seems myself and a few others are the only ones here actually trying to talk about the game and not constantly and incessantly mentioning that word. If the mods and this site want to do it, it's up to them, not the Neanderthals that come here everyday saying it over and over.....

....and over.

I know the mods don't like me either but if I was one of them, I'd be whacking out people from this thread left and right and single mere MENTION of the word.
I understand the people who supported him on Patreon, since I was his patron myself. But I do not fully understand the people who are on the free forum, and at the same time constantly complain about something.
There are many good projects and developers that need to be supported here. Why bomb this thread for so many years if nothing changes and is unlikely to change. Especially since the developer is not here.
I have been in this thread for a long time, and there were people who wrote the same thing on Discord, after what they were banned there, and they came to write here, but what's the point? As he has already written, he is aware of some pirate sites, possibly this one too. But he doesn't visit them.
By the way, I think more people are banned here than in any other thread. I know some of them.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Do what I do, just shut up and do fan art. If I can learn it, anyone can learn it. That way, you're not tied to ICSTOR.

And frankly, the whole "I won't release any intermediate releases, just go for 1.0" reeks of an attempt to keep the scam going a bit longer. He makes enough money that he could farm the whole production to other people and just basically spend a couple of days a month approving/not approving renders and story. If "mental health issues" prevent that, then he should be in an institution.

papaya_bandit

Jun 1, 2021
Do what I do, just shut up and do fan art. If I can learn it, anyone can learn it. That way, you're not tied to ICSTOR.

And frankly, the whole "I won't release any intermediate releases, just go for 1.0" reeks of an attempt to keep the scam going a bit longer. He makes enough money that he could farm the whole production to other people and just basically spend a couple of days a month approving/not approving renders and story. If "mental health issues" prevent that, then he should be in an institution.

whats wrong with you people . its the Patreons that has to complain. all these that plays this game for free are complaining as if the developer is their slave . there are million other games,go play them . these people that complain about the update has to be sent to mental instituion.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I understand the people who supported him on Patreon, since I was his patron myself. But I do not fully understand the people who are on the free forum, and at the same time constantly complain about something.
There are many good projects and developers that need to be supported here. Why bomb this thread for so many years if nothing changes and is unlikely to change. Especially since the developer is not here.
I have been in this thread for a long time, and there were people who wrote the same thing on Discord, after what they were banned there, and they came to write here, but what's the point? As he has already written, he is aware of some pirate sites, possibly this one too. But he doesn't visit them.
By the way, I think more people are banned here than in any other thread. I know some of them.
I just like to come here and be constructive about the game. I just got certain music tracks from this game for my iPod from a couple of people here about 2-3 weeks ago. Noticed a couple of update pictures I never saw, things like that. I do weekly Caroline runs just because I enjoy this game even though certain things with dialogue are "off."

I was banned from this thread once, got an infraction point to boot, but to see the same over and over abandoned, whiny BS in this thread every day (at least on the days I check on it) it's just getting old. Couldn't tell you how many people I've IGNORED here. Whoever posts just to mention that word gets the IGNORE hammer.

Sooner or later, it'll only be and the few people I enjoy talking to the ones I'll only be able to talk and reply to. :LOL:

Apr 24, 2020
Most likely to vent their frustration somewhere they feel like they will be heard. If you ban people from the official places then they will start showing up at the next best location, which apparently is this forum. They likely view F95 as a review site for NSFW games, so the comments aren't specifically aimed at ICSTOR but most likely at other potential supporters.

I was banned from this thread once, got an infraction point to boot, but to see the same over and over abandoned, whiny BS in this thread every day (at least on the days I check on it) it's just getting old. Couldn't tell you how many people I've IGNORED here. Whoever posts just to mention that word gets the IGNORE hammer.
The game hasn't received an update in 1½ years, of course the same thing will get repeated over and over again.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes