secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
By the time IC$TOR releases a new update for this sca...ehr...game, Star Citizen will be launching its 3th Expansion!

Abandoned Tag or not, this game is
-----> D E A D <----- :ROFLMAO:
By the time this game is finalized Todd Howard will have finished Elder Scrolls 7.

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017
Guys i get that ICSTOR is milking lier
but
this is milfy-city thread not pls support other game thread nor look at screens from other game thread etc.
Other people are new to the scene and are asking for suggestions, I wouldn't get to hung up on people posting info on other games on a thread for something that is clearly abandoned.

Nov 11, 2018
You know I was in that discord of ICSTOR back in 2018. I was very nice and polite. But for some trivial matter I was kicked out. Believe me, I'm not an evil person. I hope ICSTOR is healthy. But my human nature just can't say that I don't like all these trolls. Keep them coming baby

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
what month do you think milfy city is gonna be released
December or January.
You know I was in that discord of ICSTOR back in 2018. I was very nice and polite. But for some trivial matter I was kicked out. Believe me, I'm not an evil person. I hope ICSTOR is healthy. But my human nature just can't say that I don't like all these trolls. Keep them coming baby
This thread was very hot at the time of the release of updates or the date on which the update was supposed to be released. Many were banned in this thread, but usually not just for nothing, but for violating the rules.
By the way, there are separate rules for this thread, you can see them on the first page in OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barack Osama99

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Right after Half Life 3 release.
More like Half Life 5.
Fifteen years have passed since the first announcement, and later they wrote that they were making a new engine.
Source was developed for five years, and now it's been 15, so I don't think they're still working on it.
They released Half-Life: Alyx, and that's probably all.
Sorry for the offtop.

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
Did they communicate anything after the march 19, or ppl just wait till they burf another "something" in discord?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes