Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So this update puts an end to the game.
v1.0b without animations? I think that it will be the same as with the last update.
Yeah this update is "supposed" to be the end but who knows what or if it'll continue like eyy_b0ss said. All the main girls are supposed to be done (post-routes too) don't know about Judy and the others.

To me, the ending to the Caroline route we have now is fine with me. I went through it earlier today and honestly I'm fine with it ending there. I'd rather have it end there in the hotel than a rushed pregnancy ending or something I might not like as much. The last screen in the hotel with her smiling and the MC saying what he said is fine by me if it ends that way.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Yeah this update is "supposed" to be the end but who knows what or if it'll continue like eyy_b0ss said. All the main girls are supposed to be done (post-routes too) don't know about Judy and the others.

To me, the ending to the Caroline route we have now is fine with me. I went through it earlier today and honestly I'm fine with it ending there. I'd rather have it end there in the hotel than a rushed pregnancy ending or something I might not like as much. The last screen in the hotel with her smiling and the MC saying what he said is fine by me if it ends that way.
I'd like to see an update with Judy.:cry: But I think she'll only get a few dialogs to complete the game and that's it.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
No one but Caroline for me. I've wanted her pregnancy/future route with MC ending for so many damn months now. I've pictured it going a few ways with them but I doubt it'll matter anyway because it's unlikely I'll/we'll see it.

I guess I have a Fool's Hope
I think he'll just do some renderings with a pregnant Caroline and some dialogue. The end.

Reactions: Preved

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't mind NTR.:) How do you like this development of the plot - Bob and Sarah + MC(?) :p
Father and Daughter - nice Incest
No thank you. Not now not ever. I avoid games with that tag like they had the plague. There's a few secret gallery scenes in this game that make me sick if I even see them. Thankfully, I have the page numbers of what page they're on memorized :LOL:

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
No thank you. Not now not ever. I avoid games with that tag like they had the plague. There's a few secret gallery scenes in this game that make me sick if I even see them. Thankfully, I have the page numbers of what page they're on memorized :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would not mind looking at the game from this side.
There is such a game Dual Family, where you can choose who to play for, for the son or for the father. For me, it would be cool if there were a similar choice here.
I was very interested in Caroline until the moment when she "spread her legs in front of the MC", after that, for some reason, I lost interest in her. I was more interested in the process of seducing her.
Now I'd like to see progress with Judy, but I think this will not happen.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would not mind looking at the game from this side.
There is such a game Dual Family, where you can choose who to play for, for the son or for the father. For me, it would be cool if there were a similar choice here.
Yes that one most certainly!

I hate that fucking picture with a passion

In the 16 or so months I've played this game I think I "maybe" have accidentally have actually seen it twice, well, three times now...

...God dammit :cautious:

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
Everyone in this thread has to take a moment to pause and realise this is true internet and technological history we have been watching. One of the 1st times ever someone has literally been making millions off of the latest internet breakthrough of patreon world-wide-massive-multiplayer-small-payments-technology combined with the latest advancements in the availability of affordable computer graphics, by breaking records of taking advantage of the wide reaching capacity of patreon and unaware paying patrons.

Rermarkable.

Reactions: DonRE
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes