kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Nah, BaDIK is insanely good in terms of visuals, Milky City is just an outdated cheap scam with lousy 'animations' and a boring plot. Let's not forget that DPC deserves every dime he gets while this dude... well, u know how he rolls.

Whether u like the plot or not, nobody can deny that BaDIK is the best game in terms of visuals on F95. Nothing can compare to it, and I'm more of a COBD fan.
BaDIK is a great game, really funny, and some of the animations are good (others not so much...), but there are other games that have better visuals, imo. Amnesia is probably the most well animated game I've seen on F95, looks great and is shaping up really nicely. False Hero has some great models, but unfortunately no animations, development has stalled, and the story is pretty mediocre. Rebirth has some really great models, too, (even the non-lewd ones) and an even better atmosphere.

I suppose it's all open to your own interpretation and preferences, but while BaDIK is definitely on the top side of best VN's, it's lacking ever so slightly in some areas, imo. On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate the animations a solid 7, the models an 8, and the story a 10.

Last edited:

Marvipego

Sep 17, 2019
- Failed to provide reliable deadlines.

- Continuously and repeatedly made promises that keep getting broken.

- Failed to care for his community by communicating and being transparent.

- Failed to deliver tangible content for years now.

- Failed to pause pledges due to lack of content.

- Made excuses, dodge around and avoid facing the issues around the game.

- Failed to provide content for his Patreons.

- Failed to seek for project successor or to put project either on hold or abandoned.
Whilst I genuinely believe he's working (but at an incredibly SLOW speed) what annoys me more is the fact he's doing his usual "announce a deadline and fail to deliver" although this time he's also put a disclaimer saying its not guaranteed so he's not obligated to deliver at the end of the month and based on his track record, no one was expecting it at the end of May. The best thing to do is wait a week or two for him to make an "update post" which he promised he'd do regarding any delays. This is the best we can hope for right now.

I am half hoping he's doing the right thing and not rushing the game and has already completed the endings but is now padding out the characters with extra screen renders and animations to make the playthrough last longer. There's no doubt this is his most passionate work but he's also burnt out with it, this has to be his final swan song and I think even he wants to do it some justice. Because lets be honest, when v1.0 is released, he's not continuing the game like he said he would. He MAY do Halloween or Christmas updates that will last like 5-10mins each, which would also be like dangling a carrot in front of the the community whom would want to see the game continued or to be made into an expanded universe (which I think is the aim for Milfy Kingdom) but I don't see that happening anytime soon...

It's good enough having ideas but you have to actually work at it for it to come to fruition, this is something he's lacking now. I also think he doesn't want any other render artists or devs to work on it because he doesn't want to give up his assets (the models) which he actually worked on himself, giving up the source material (files) and risk having them leaked means anyone can pick up the game and take over the project since legally his material isn't patented which is also smart of him to do since why would you just give up your most rewarding game (financially) to a stranger who only put in the fraction of work you put in to develop it to this stage? Hence why Baron Games had to copy his art style instead of ICSTOR giving him the model assets.

The next game(s) he promised to hire a team for that (which I won't be playing after Milfy City is completed) but best of luck to him in the future.
I will suggest just support another developer than him.
If number Pateron falls then he will update. It may not version 1.0 but it will be an update. (v9.0 maybe)

My suggestion :
1. Girl House developer (consistent have only 1000+ patron)
2. The Awakening (way better graphic and story)
If you guys really wants to support someone, try "Three Rules of Life" from the newcomer "Red Dust Games", this guy actually knows how to write and only have 76 patrons which is way too little compared to the size of his work. This here is just a waste of time.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
My suggestion is that you try one, or a couple, of his games to get a feel for what's going on. It's been the experience of quite a few of us, and our opinions that almost (if not) all of his games have rushed endings with incomplete story lines and content (Incest Story, Incest Story 2, Milf's Villa, Milf's Control, etc.). At the end of the game you're left asking "Hey, what about the policewoman you introduced, got a cell number for and she tells you to call? Why doesn't she answer when I call her? Why won't she speak with me at the police station? What about the business woman in the office?" etc. In the case of Milfy City, I suggest you look at the opening page and look at the date he last updated the game (December 2019). There's a player frustration in that the developer continues to accept patrons contributions (Patreon), and providing updates as to the development status, but then fails to deliver anything except an excuse as to why the date wasn't met! This thread is too long to recommend reading in it's entirety, but if you read the last 20 pages or so, I think there is enough information to see all the broken delivery promises, questionable excuses, and frustrations players have (along with our rants and ravings). Ultimately, only you can form an opinion as to whether the developer is as bad as people make him out to be.
Awesome comment.
Icstor is a wasted potential.
His laziness & his greed are out of this world.
(Of course, the most important thing is reliability which unfortunately most Patreon devs are still missing.)
But now only to go into the point of quality many people here say this game have the best quality overall that why they are scared that we will not see something at this level for a long period of time anymore, there is no need for such thoughts.
Im sure as hardware will proceeds it will get cheaper which will lead to the revolution in h games this means games like Milfy City, City of Broken Dreamers, Being A Dik and even The Awakening will be the standart.
With exponential progress you can clearly see what huge steps a dev can make.
A good example for this is psychodelusionals first game (Dark Neighborhood) vs his newest game (Apocalust)
its a difference like day & night.

Dark Neighborhood
124714_ch3_finally_51.png

Apocalust
5e0d893cb47e4.jpg

Unfortunately, he is not known for being reliable either, but at least he has promised to improve and communicates often with his supporters and im sure NLT will be at such a level within the next years & how fast he is we all know.

Last edited:
Reactions: rulzlol

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Awesome comment.
Icstor is a wasted potential.
His laziness & his greed are out of this world.
(Of course, the most important thing is reliability which unfortunately most Patreon devs are still missing.)
But now only to go into the point of quality many people here say this game have the best quality overall that why they are scared that we will not see something at this level for a long period of time anymore, there is no need for such thoughts.
Im sure as hardware will proceeds it will get cheaper which will lead to the revolution in h games this means games like Milfy City, City of Broken Dreamers, Being A Dik and even The Awakening will be the standart.
With exponential progress you can clearly see what huge steps a dev can make.
A good example for this is psychodelusionals first game (Dark Neighborhood) vs his newest game (Apocalust)
its a difference like day & night.

Dark Neighborhood
View attachment 1231616

Apocalust
View attachment 1231615

Unfortunately, he is not known for being reliable either, but at least he has promised to improve and least communicates often with his supporters and im sure NLT will be at such a level within the next years & how fast he is we all know.
The small tragedy with Icstor is that despite all the hate he gets now this community does owe quite a bit to him. Western erotic games have been gaining a bit of traction in the last 2 years or so thanks in part to things like overall improvement in quality and platforms like Steam now fully allowing them to be hosted. There's a lot of newer members on this site and others who see Milfy City and kind of just assume it's part of the same crop as BaDIK, COBD, or ToN which I think is a testament to Icstor's level at the time because all his work predates those titles.

For a good while, Icstor was the cream of the crop in terms of visuals and scope. He still had a lot of the faults he gets criticized for now (aimless plots, overcrowding of characters, story losing traction due to rushed endings, etc.), but his ambition and attention to quality still set him up as the gold standard for a lot of devs and fans at the time. There were obviously others like Palmer, Akabur, Tora Productions, and Lesson of Passion who were starting to get more ambitious with their games, but I really think Icstor's work was what inspired a lot of people to try and make erotic games that weren't just clicker games for Flash.

From about 2015-2019, his work would only improve and eventually go on to influence creators in a number of ways. You can still see his influences of his early stuff (IS1 & Milf's Control) in a lot of the current RPGM games that are still around now like Peasant's Quest, Farmer's Dream, Lust Epidemic, and Anna Exciting Adventure. His Renpy games (IS2, Milf's Villa, & Milfy City) are still having some impact on games coming out now that choose to focus on large scopes with heightened visuals Apocalust for example looks like it's taking a few cues from his work.

What ended up leading to his now mixed-low reputation was a combination of two things in my opinion. The first and obvious was his work ethic suddenly taking a major dip. I don't think it was necessarily the delays that started the hate, if you go back in this thread you can see that he had gained himself enough good faith from the community that most were understanding at first. I'd argue it was the lack of communication that really drove people mad and after that came all of the wired decisions and missed promises he started making. The second was completely out of his control, and that was that a lot of newer devs started appearing that were matching and/or upping his standards. Whether it was the at the time up-and-coming devs like Philly Games, NLT, and DPC whose first games were maybe not as polished as Icstor's but they showed major promise, or some older devs who now had the resources to up their quality for their new games. Either way, what ended up happening was that around early 2019, right when Icstor started to become very shotty, the overall quality of the community started rising while he stayed in the same place.

Icstor sadly has been very absent from this sort of boom in Western Erotic Games, despite being one of the main people to get the ball rolling. He's still one of the better-known developers, but definitely not the most influential creator in the sub-genre anymore. This is now arguably the house Pinkcake built with many veteran and new devs looking to his work as the basis of inspiration. Even if his quality had stayed the same, Icstor could probably have been one of the creators leading this new wave but instead, he's been dealing with controversy after controversy over his current professionalism. Like many, I'm pretty cynical about what expect from him. But still, I hope he can get back to some sort of consistent level because I do think he can make good quality work and I appreciate the foundation he's laid out for this community.

Darkclones

Mar 19, 2019
- Failed to provide reliable deadlines.

- Continuously and repeatedly made promises that keep getting broken.

- Failed to care for his community by communicating and being transparent.

- Failed to deliver tangible content for years now.

- Failed to pause pledges due to lack of content.

- Made excuses, dodge around and avoid facing the issues around the game.

- Failed to provide content for his Patreons.

- Failed to seek for project successor or to put project either on hold or abandoned.
Pretty much sums up everything

thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
hey everyone here,
I really liked this game back then in 2019, but I waited long for the next update and till thought of the end, how will this end, etc. But sadly this got no update.
But I found a creative game - IT Has Amazing Renders and is in its initial stages If you want to see the end of it and really want to Relive My Sweet Neighbours try "WINGS OF SILICON" BY SinAppeal
Here's the link - https://f95zone.to/threads/wings-of-silicon-ch-2-v0-2-sinappeal.79364/
Please Support him with this!!!

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
Last post from march 19, we should expect in next two weeks "new explantion post" why release of update is delay to third or fourth quarter of the year.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
I salute you loyal denizens of ICSTOR Milking Empire..

I am just a weary traveler that lost his way and found myself here, I am very tired..

Would any of you loyal and wise souls extend your kindness and borrow me your brain just for 24 hrs so
I can rest myself from too much thinking.

Oh and while you are at it please be so kind to settle my INN bill too.

I lost my coin pouch in the troll cave..

Muevsirk

Dec 6, 2018
Inb4 OP says "oh shit sorry guys forgot about this, the update came out like 15 months ago my bad fam lol" and updates the upload to be like milfy city patch. 1.3 complete game

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
I also drop in every now and then just to see if there's any news about a update. I have to wonder at this point, if everyone just stopped posting and let this thread linger dead if that wouldn't be the same as getting the "abandoned" tag?

Feb 11, 2021
It sounds like you are kink shaming here. INCSTOR is scamming asshole but not because there is incest in the game jeeze.
I'm not kink shaming anyone. I explained why people who have fringe kinks may think Icstor's games are the best. I don't know how you worked his delaying BS into that given I never addressed it in the first place, but my reply purely focused on explaining the reason some people like his game more than most others.

Reactions: Boldano

pandor666

May 6, 2017
Guys i get that ICSTOR is milking lier
but
this is milfy-city thread not pls support other game thread nor look at screens from other game thread etc.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I'm not kink shaming anyone. I explained why people who have fringe kinks may think Icstor's games are the best. I don't know how you worked his delaying BS into that given I never addressed it in the first place, but my reply purely focused on explaining the reason some people like his game more than most others.
I happen to have these kinks and say that there are way more better games for that then Milfcity. The fact that they are finished makes them already better then this.

Feb 11, 2021
I happen to have these kinks and say that there are way more better games for that then Milfcity. The fact that they are finished makes them already better then this.
A finished game isn't a sign of a good game, could mean anything from years of dedicated development to bad graphics to burnt out developer to rushed ending, but anyway what other games do you think feature the same fetishes as Icstor's core audience, and are an improvement in areas like dialogue and render quality? I'd like to give them a shot

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes