Orion Beer

Jun 5, 2021
For someone brand new to the world of F95, is there somewhere I can learn about why people hate ICSTOR? Thanks ahead of time for letting me know!

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
For someone brand new to the world of F95, is there somewhere I can learn about why people hate ICSTOR? Thanks ahead of time for letting me know!
- Failed to provide reliable deadlines.

- Continuously and repeatedly made promises that keep getting broken.

- Failed to care for his community by communicating and being transparent.

- Failed to deliver tangible content for years now.

- Failed to pause pledges due to lack of content.

- Made excuses, dodge around and avoid facing the issues around the game.

- Failed to provide content for his Patreons.

- Failed to seek for project successor or to put project either on hold or abandoned.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Icstor's games all share some extreme themes. Incest, rape, molestation, blackmail etc. The renders have only really improved with Milfy City, maybe Milf Villa. Combine that with the fact that he's catering to these fetishes, and it's understandable why some people could think Milfy City is their personal best game. The one thing consistently bad throughout all his games is the story. Well, that and the rushed endings
It sounds like you are kink shaming here. INCSTOR is scamming asshole but not because there is incest in the game jeeze.

mhoyko

Jan 23, 2020
Well, we don't really hate him... In fact the comments are to motivate him and try harder so he can do it. If he loses support then he would end his games... Actually we love him a lot and we feel sorry for how he has fallen by the wayside and great developers have emerged that have overshadowed him.

Reactions: Orion Beer

Orion Beer

Jun 5, 2021
Well, we don't really hate him... In fact the comments are to motivate him and try harder so he can do it. If he loses support then he would end his games... Actually we love him a lot and we feel sorry for how he has fallen by the wayside and great developers have emerged that have overshadowed him.
Then I apologize if "hate" was the wrong word to use. As I said, new to these parts and just saw a lot of negative comments about him and was curious why. Thanks for your information as well.

Reactions: mhoyko

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This should get and "Abandoned" tag and that's it. I usually refrain from making such extreme statements, but in this case (as with the other milkman Gumdrop Games) it is not exaggerated. I mean, many other games wich stay forzen for less time, get this tag a lot easier. Or there should be a separate "Milker" tag for devs like him.

Last edited:

3dmaxdude

Nov 13, 2017
- Failed to provide reliable deadlines.

- Continuously and repeatedly made promises that keep getting broken.

- Failed to care for his community by communicating and being transparent.

- Failed to deliver tangible content for years now.

- Failed to pause pledges due to lack of content.

- Made excuses, dodge around and avoid facing the issues around the game.

- Failed to provide content for his Patreons.

- Failed to seek for project successor or to put project either on hold or abandoned.
Someone please pin this to main post. As sad as it is, this whole fiasco has surely gone on long enough.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Whilst I genuinely believe he's working (but at an incredibly SLOW speed) what annoys me more is the fact he's doing his usual "announce a deadline and fail to deliver" although this time he's also put a disclaimer saying its not guaranteed so he's not obligated to deliver at the end of the month and based on his track record, no one was expecting it at the end of May. The best thing to do is wait a week or two for him to make an "update post" which he promised he'd do regarding any delays. This is the best we can hope for right now.

I am half hoping he's doing the right thing and not rushing the game and has already completed the endings but is now padding out the characters with extra screen renders and animations to make the playthrough last longer. There's no doubt this is his most passionate work but he's also burnt out with it, this has to be his final swan song and I think even he wants to do it some justice. Because lets be honest, when v1.0 is released, he's not continuing the game like he said he would. He MAY do Halloween or Christmas updates that will last like 5-10mins each, which would also be like dangling a carrot in front of the the community whom would want to see the game continued or to be made into an expanded universe (which I think is the aim for Milfy Kingdom) but I don't see that happening anytime soon...

It's good enough having ideas but you have to actually work at it for it to come to fruition, this is something he's lacking now. I also think he doesn't want any other render artists or devs to work on it because he doesn't want to give up his assets (the models) which he actually worked on himself, giving up the source material (files) and risk having them leaked means anyone can pick up the game and take over the project since legally his material isn't patented which is also smart of him to do since why would you just give up your most rewarding game (financially) to a stranger who only put in the fraction of work you put in to develop it to this stage? Hence why Baron Games had to copy his art style instead of ICSTOR giving him the model assets.

The next game(s) he promised to hire a team for that (which I won't be playing after Milfy City is completed) but best of luck to him in the future.

Last edited:

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Whilst I genuinely believe he's working (but at an incredibly SLOW speed) what annoys me more is the fact he's doing his usual "announce a deadline and fail to deliver" although this time he's also put a disclaimer saying it's not guaranteed so he's not obligated to deliver at the end of the month and based on his track record, no one was expecting it at the end of May. The best thing to do is wait a week or two for him to make an "update post" which he promised he'd do regarding any delays. This is the best we can hope for right now.
I will suggest just support another developer than him.
If number Pateron falls then he will update. It may not version 1.0 but it will be an update. (v9.0 maybe)

My suggestion :
1. Girl House developer (consistent have only 1000+ patron)
2. The Awakening (way better graphic and story)

Reactions: Orion Beer

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Whilst I genuinely believe he's working (but at an incredibly SLOW speed) what annoys me more is the fact he's doing his usual "announce a deadline and fail to deliver" although this time he's also put a disclaimer saying its not guaranteed so he's not obligated to deliver at the end of the month and based on his track record, no one was expecting it at the end of May. The best thing to do is wait a week or two for him to make an "update post" which he promised he'd do regarding any delays. This is the best we can hope for right now.

I am half hoping he's doing the right thing and not rushing the game and has already completed the endings but is now padding out the characters with extra screen renders and animations to make the playthrough last longer. There's no doubt this is his most passionate work but he's also burnt out with it, this has to be his final swan song and I think even he wants to do it some justice. Because lets be honest, when v1.0 is released, he's not continuing the game like he said he would. He MAY do Halloween or Christmas updates that will last like 5-10mins each, which would also be like dangling a carrot in front of the the community whom would want to see the game continued or to be made into an expanded universe (which I think is the aim for Milfy Kingdom) but I don't see that happening anytime soon...

It's good enough having ideas but you have to actually work at it for it to come to fruition, this is something he's lacking now. I also think he doesn't want any other render artists or devs to work on it because he doesn't want to give up his assets (the models) which he actually worked on himself, giving up the source material (files) and risk having them leaked means anyone can pick up the game and take over the project since legally his material isn't patented which is also smart of him to do since why would you just give up your most rewarding game (financially) to a stranger who only put in the fraction of work you put in to develop it to this stage? Hence why Baron Games had to copy his art style instead of ICSTOR giving him the model assets.

The next game(s) he promised to hire a team for that (which I won't be playing after Milfy City is completed) but best of luck to him in the future.
If you like less shallow games and less adult content, support Dark Blue with his game Hillside. Or for more adult content FOZ with College Bound, this guy updates like weekly his game.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
My suggestion is that you try one, or a couple, of his games to get a feel for what's going on. It's been the experience of quite a few of us, and our opinions that almost (if not) all of his games have rushed endings with incomplete story lines and content (Incest Story, Incest Story 2, Milf's Villa, Milf's Control, etc.). At the end of the game you're left asking "Hey, what about the policewoman you introduced, got a cell number for and she tells you to call? Why doesn't she answer when I call her? Why won't she speak with me at the police station? What about the business woman in the office?" etc. In the case of Milfy City, I suggest you look at the opening page and look at the date he last updated the game (December 2019). There's a player frustration in that the developer continues to accept patrons contributions (Patreon), and providing updates as to the development status, but then fails to deliver anything except an excuse as to why the date wasn't met! This thread is too long to recommend reading in it's entirety, but if you read the last 20 pages or so, I think there is enough information to see all the broken delivery promises, questionable excuses, and frustrations players have (along with our rants and ravings). Ultimately, only you can form an opinion as to whether the developer is as bad as people make him out to be.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes