PyroSteed

Jan 5, 2018
I feel bad for Icstor. He gets a ton of shit and I'm guessing he's dealing with some real issues. If he were just a lazy scammer then he wouldn't have made so many other games and gotten so far into dev with this one. That Said! Holy shit man, a year and a half without an update. You're not writing a defining piece of fiction that'll stand the test of time. You're making a game about a guy fucking his sisters and his mom. Just put in the work, man, you're getting paid.

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
Well I don't know what 0.5 was like, I've only been around since 0.6 since last March or whatever it was.
When i was talking about V0.5 i was refering to other games, picking an random arbitrary number, as many of them are still in early development with not much action.

Milfy City on the other hand had plenty of action from day one. It might not have been full on sex but the teasing from V0.1 was top notch, and sucessive updates came soon after (I think it was only a couple of months between each update) and each time the action did not disappoint. He was working like an absolute machine with real passion back then. It's a shame what happened.

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
Yeah except I think Milfy City stands head and shoulders above anything that else that has come out on this site. I have tried quite a few other games and none of them seem to come close.
I couldn't agree less. There are some amazing games on this site that are equal to, and better than, Milfy City. I honestly don't understand why people think this game is the be all and end all of adult games.

Yes, it's good but no way is it head and shoulders above anything else. You say you've tried a 'few' other games., I don't think a 'few' is enough to make a comparison and laud this as the greatest game.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I couldn't agree less. There are some amazing games on this site that are equal to, and better than, Milfy City. I honestly don't understand why people think this game is the be all and end all of adult games.

Yes, it's good but no way is it head and shoulders above anything else. You say you've tried a 'few' other games., I don't think a 'few' is enough to make a comparison and laud this as the greatest game.
Or let's put it this way. That statement would have been true in 2018 when the game came out. Now we have 2021 and multiple others are just way better, even if the dev would have continued releasing regularly.

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
I feel bad for Icstor. He gets a ton of shit and I'm guessing he's dealing with some real issues. If he were just a lazy scammer then he wouldn't have made so many other games and gotten so far into dev with this one. That Said! Holy shit man, a year and a half without an update. You're not writing a defining piece of fiction that'll stand the test of time. You're making a game about a guy fucking his sisters and his mom. Just put in the work, man, you're getting paid.
I call him Farmer Icstor, because he's milking his patreons and giving nothing back.

I have no sympathy whatsoever. If he were legit he would suspend his patreon until he's producing again.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Or let's put it this way. That statement would have been true in 2018 when the game came out. Now we have 2021 and multiple others are just way better, even if the dev would have continued releasing regularly.
Well you are right for sure but still this game still has the balls, it was good.

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
Milfy City stands head and shoulders above anything that else that has come out on this site. I have tried quite a few other games and none of them seem to come close.
Big Citys Pleasures
The Deluca Family
A Family Venture
Being A Dik
False Hero
Hail Dicktator
The Headmaster

Just a few I enjoy as much if not more than Milfy City

Reactions: tankdick and Lovv99

Azum

Apr 20, 2019
Big Citys Pleasures
The Deluca Family
A Family Venture
Being A Dik
False Hero
Hail Dicktator
The Headmaster

Just a few I enjoy as much if not more than Milfy City
I never checked out The Deluca Family, because according to reviews, there's practically no naughty scenes in it. I'm not one to play for the story, just for the scenes. Of course, some games sucks me in with its story, but always playing second violin for me.

I want to add to this list of yours:

- Treasure of Nadia
RPGM with fun gameplay and amazing scenes. I love NLT Media (creator), who has a countdown to each new release, which is done bi-monthly.
- City of Broken Dreamers
Amazing renders and covers some fetishes many other games don't touch.
- MIST
This is one of my all time faves! Fun gameplay and great animations, with likeable girls and an interesting storyline.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
No one would judge him if he would share whatever problems his having.
Not telling us nothing makes him only a liar and conman.
Agreed. Devs who are more vocal to their fanbase tend to get a lot less flak from players. There are devs that are on here every week or so(sometimes two weeks) in certain threads that show updates, preview pics, stat charts, etc. while others (not naming names) don't do anything to wet their fan-bases appetite for updates or at least some sort of considerate post saying such and such has happened and I need this or that to continue.

Straightforward and honest devs tend to get along better with the people and players they are trying to please.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes