JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
whats wrong with you people . its the Patreons that has to complain. all these that plays this game for free are complaining as if the developer is their slave . there are million other games,go play them . these people that complain about the update has to be sent to mental instituion.
There’s a reason I am not (at the moment) their patron, but good first post.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
I understand the people who supported him on Patreon, since I was his patron myself. But I do not fully understand the people who are on the free forum, and at the same time constantly complain about something.
There are many good projects and developers that need to be supported here. Why bomb this thread for so many years if nothing changes and is unlikely to change. Especially since the developer is not here.
I have been in this thread for a long time, and there were people who wrote the same thing on Discord, after what they were banned there, and they came to write here, but what's the point? As he has already written, he is aware of some pirate sites, possibly this one too. But he doesn't visit them.
By the way, I think more people are banned here than in any other thread. I know some of them.
Because there are nothing to talking about this game after 2 year without updates.Do you expect members still talking about how the game will progress or talking about Caroline's titties after 2 year. Think man, think.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Because there are nothing to talking about this game after 2 year without updates.Do you expect members still talking about how the game will progress or talking about Caroline's titties after 2 year. Think man, think.
It's always been like this. The update comes out and the thread comes to life, a large influx of people comes. An active discussion of the game or developer begins. Then a year passes, the thread dies, people leave, and so on until the next update or official posts on Patreon. And so it will be all the time. And even when he writes that he will no longer work on this game, there will still be people who will discuss it.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Ok you are right, that's a classroom, but please consider that I was confused :D.
It's fine my friend. I just forgot about that scene. If this game ever gets done, as much as I love and adore Caroline, my curiosity for a Judy route for a long time has been plaguing me. I'm going to have to do it at least once.

*hanging head* Sorry Caroline *sniff*

Reactions: Patrik
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes