clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I think they have some users doing it too. I got dmed by a guy from that server (not a mod or anything) once about what pirate site I had spoken about (I said that lots of people find it from non-official sources, which I don't think is explicit enough to be banned). I mentioned this place, boom-banned immediately.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Maybe there is some way to just rip all of Icstor's files/character models in this game and then some brave soul can just continue it themselves.
I mean Icstor has fucked everyone else over why not fuck him over?
Is that a thing that you can do? I’m not too familiar with game making but I thought all the scenes were just pictures and videos, so we don’t have access to the model files.

Although there is this fan art thread where people have found the textures for each of the characters: https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
until 19th this month ICSTOR has to come forward with a new essay lying on how the progress on Milfy City is going, so this thread doesn't get abandoned tag and his patreons starts leaving him and he loses money
So we are to read his essay about his mental issues and excuses. Aren't we?

• Haha
Reactions: LadyBee

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Don't forget he'll probably sprinkle in some covid excuse to add to the reasons why theirs no update.
Yeah. Don't you know that Covid has entered the realm of Milfy City and started affected all the people. it is really sad and ICSTOR is going to give an "OFFICIAL" announcement about it after that bl**dy countdown ends.:WeSmart::WeSmart:

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2020
Maybe there is some way to just rip all of Icstor's files/character models in this game and then some brave soul can just continue it themselves.
I mean Icstor has fucked everyone else over why not fuck him over?
Yeah, that will show him! Do all the work and let him take all the credit (and funding).
If his supporters aren't aware of the many missed deadlines and lack of updates for the pas 1½ years, I suspect they might give Icstor all the credit (and funding) for a fan made game.

If you are capable of creating something like Milfy City I would honestly recommend just making your own thing.

Reactions: LadyBee

soulsage

Jul 16, 2018
I don't know if I should ask this, but are you sure if he is even still alive because he could have passed away due to covid a lot of people have.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes