Jun 2, 2021
What was his deadline? i never recall hearing anything about any deadline
His three month deadline on this forum. He needs to post at least every three months something about the game or he gets the abandoned tag here. That deadline is up at Friday, and it seems he has woken to fill up that deadline and postpone the abandoned tag with another three months.

sander2231

Apr 14, 2018
His three month deadline on this forum. He needs to post at least every three months something about the game or he gets the abandoned tag here. That deadline is up at Friday, and it seems he has woken to fill up that deadline and postpone the abandoned tag with another three months.
yikes has it been three months already? time goes by too fast

Reactions: jackp0t

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Oh would you look at that, sir ICSTOR popped visible in Discord for the first time in two weeks. What a coincidence it happened three days before his deadline.
I don't think it matters unless he gives some sort of progress update or....wait for it, releases the game xD

Reactions: jackp0t

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Only thing it matters is that he postpones the abandoned tag with it. Which is the reason now he even bothers to post anything anymore.
Which is even more hilarious when you consider that even mentioning F95zone on his Discord is an insta-ban. He and his circle utterly hate and despise us for stealing his game and refuse to even acknowledge our existence, yet he somehow posts "progress" updates miraculously days before he'd get an Abandoned tag here. :rolleyes:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Which is even more hilarious when you consider that even mentioning F95zone on his Discord is an insta-ban. He and his circle utterly hate and despise us for stealing his game and refuse to even acknowledge our existence, yet he somehow posts "progress" updates miraculously days before he'd get an Abandoned tag here. :rolleyes:
It's not just his Discord to be honest. When I was donating, I had access to three servers. I was told by other members (before and after donating) that I should not mention and I quote "that site" (meaning this one) on the servers and was told I shouldn't be spending time here. That it's bad luck and a curse for the server for the name of this site to be mentioned.

It's nothing like an Insta-ban, but people just don't like this site. And it was all the same on all three servers. Said I shouldn't get involved in any discussions or take what people say as anything serious.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
I should not mention and I quote "that site" (meaning this one)
It's strange, good site, and the people here are nice, yeah, I know piracy is bad, but still, many people still support the developers despite the piracy. Maybe Iсstor is on bad terms with the creators of this site.

Lordooo

Jun 10, 2018

I mean he obviously doesnt hate the Site itself, given that one of the mods here is also a mod on the discord.

Im sure a lot of his patrons come from here/ first found the game here. Theres definitely a lot of value in being featured this high on this site. Its definitely the place his patreon gets the most exposure from

People on here who are cucks (theres no other plausible reason other than that that anyone would ever give him money this long) that huge, that they actually pledge to him already know they could technically pirate it.

Some of the people on the discord might not even know they have to throw their money into the fire to play this, so its pretty obvious why mentioning this site is an instaban.

People finding his patreon through this site, and people on the discord who already pledge not finding this site are both in the best interest of his bank account.

Reactions: bengolio

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I mean he obviously doesnt hate the Site itself, given that one of the mods here is also a mod on the discord.

Im sure a lot of his patrons come from here/ first found the game here. Theres definitely a lot of value in being featured this high on this site. Its definitely the place his patreon gets the most exposure from

People on here who are cucks (theres no other plausible reason other than that that anyone would ever give him money this long) that huge, that they actually pledge to him already know they could technically pirate it.

Some of the people on the discord might not even know they have to throw their money into the fire to play this, so its pretty obvious why mentioning this site is an instaban.

People finding his patreon through this site, and people on the discord who already pledge not finding this site are both in the best interest of his bank account.
You're correct, and I've said as much in previous posts. I just didn't feel like typing it all out again, so thank you for doing me a favor :p

Out of curiosity, which Discord mod of his is a mod on here? I know sam9 of Summertime Saga fame runs this place, but I would have thought the ICSTOR Discord would be a little more courteous towards us if there was a mutual mod.

Last edited:

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
That is just stupid. The amount of publicity and even patreon pledges games get from this forum nothing to sneeze at.
Only 1 percent of people here makes 230 pledges.

Guss

May 26, 2018
That is just stupid. The amount of publicity and even patreon pledges games get from this forum nothing to sneeze at.
Only 1 percent of people here makes 230 pledges.
And if you average the dollar amount of $7, that's $1,610/month from here alone.
Not to mention the others that still donate
I wish people would wake up to what he's doing and drop him

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
After about six months, here I am again.

As I see the game has not been released yet, but this is no longer a problem.
Say that Icstor has problems against F95zone, as I have seen, other developers have a friendly relationship with the site (Kompas Productions with Summertime Saga or CeLaVie Group with My Best Friend's Daughter) to name two games. The problem is actually us, we who from a pirate site invoke (in a cute or ruthless way) the release of a game that is already 99% complete. There are hundreds of valid games on the site, there are developers who post the games themselves and who politely answer questions and problems.

Why should we still talk about ICSTOR?

Reactions: Kytolo Braven

Lordooo

Jun 10, 2018
You're correct, and I've said as much in previous posts. I just didn't feel like typing it all out again, so thank you for doing me a favor :p

Out of curiosity, which Discord mod of his is a mod on here? I know sam9 of Summertime Saga fame runs this place, but I would have thought the ICSTOR Discord would be a little more courteous towards us if there was a mutual mod.
One Letter, one Number, Name is a Mass Effect reference, goes by "Celia Lover" on the discord. Shouldnt be hard to figure out now :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: MurkyTurtle
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes