diebold

Apr 27, 2021
Finished as completed? No. Finished as in not getting anymore updates aka abandoned aka dead? Yes, very much.
God.
Fucking.
Damnit.
Just downloaded this tonight and just when the Sidra and Ilsa story (as poorly written as it is) got to a interesting point, it's completed.

Damnit, I want a good Fun and engaging story to read after I clean my cum up FFS.

We really need 1) a great sex animator 2) another person who is a great story writer (Selibus but less pulling on the heart strings) to get together in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich sex game with a story.

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
So who is in control of adding the word ABANDONED after the title at the start of this thread? You know, just to prevent others from downloading this dead end? Perhaps give those paying the dev monthly fees for lost projects the opportunity to stop lining his pockets for doing absolutely nothing? Just a thought.

Oct 14, 2020
So who is in control of adding the word ABANDONED after the title at the start of this thread? You know, just to prevent others from downloading this dead end? Perhaps give those paying the dev monthly fees for lost projects the opportunity to stop lining his pockets for doing absolutely nothing? Just a thought.
The jannies. Hopefully he wont post anything on his patreon and we finally get the long-overdue tag.

Reactions: jackp0t and Boldano

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
One of the mods on this site is also a mod on his discord. That's why he gets special protection on this site, even though it's 100% abandoned af

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
2 fucking years... elden ring gonna come out before this shit ever does, that says a FUCKING LOT. Does he really think people will be excited for his new game? I used to love this game and the dev, what a fucking shame.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Small half-review.
Yo, I don’t know if any of the developers or modders of this game will see this message, but the game is very cool. I really went especially the part with Caroline. At some point, when she began to move away from the main character, it hurt me in my heart.
BUT!!!!!!!!!
There are more claims to the gameplay and animation. I understand how much work is going on on such games, but I am always VERY sad when in sex scenes the MC is capable of a maximum of 2 rounds(so fast rounds).Sometimes I wonder why 2, I look at these madams and I don't understand, they look super, just fine (although perhaps not in all 3D games, but I really liked it here).It could have made the character more resilient, more rounds of sex, purely for fan service.... But I never found an answer.
And in terms of animation ... Some scenes are made very cool, while others are a little laggy because it seems to me that they are incorrectly looped (my computer is not weak). And I would also like to finally see scenes of penetration and endings animated in such games. It would be nice, but we are content with what we have. I have not yet played the game to the end of the content, maybe something will change. Thanks for the game.
UPD:
Another thing in the animations of such games that I don't understand is why insert pictures into sex scenes. Of course, I would like to see pure animation with the ability to choose which side to look from (at least from the proposed options).

Last edited:
Reactions: jackp0t
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes