Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Can I just say something here?

What if, now IF, mind you, he were to actually release 1.0 in the near future (not expecting it to be tomorrow,) and it was good, and people enjoyed it...how many people here would be eating crow while the very few loyal others were happy with the way things turned out?

I've always been quietly or somewhat noisily loyal in keeping whatever hopes I had alive of this game seeing completion. Go back months in this thread and you'll see it.

Now I am not expecting magic to happen, but if stars aligned, and the finished product ever came it and it was good, I'd be rubbing in a few people's faces here that's for sure.

I don't care. Insult me, facepalm reaction me..doesn't matter. For those who do, I'll just IGNORE you. So bring it.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016

What if, now IF, mind you, he were to actually release 1.0 in the near future (not expecting it to be tomorrow,) and it was good, and people enjoyed it...how many people here would be eating crow while the very few loyal others were happy with the way things turned out?

I've always been quietly or somewhat noisily loyal in keeping whatever hopes I had alive of this game seeing completion. Go back months in this thread and you'll see it.

Now I am not expecting magic to happen, but if stars aligned, and the finished product ever came it and it was good, I'd be rubbing in a few people's faces here that's for sure.

I don't care. Insult me, facepalm reaction me..doesn't matter. For those who do, I'll just IGNORE you. So bring it.

Imagine simping so hard for a scammer you become this delusional.

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019

dude, it's been, what, almost 2 years since the last real update? he's been constantly lying and stalling for that entire time. writing up a patreon update at the last second so the braindead mods here don't tag his game as abandoned. posting a random render every now and then to try and placate people. he even goes dark on his own """staff""" that he hired himself to work on the game. even if he released the update, and it's the best update ever, giving us everything we could want out of this game, it's still not just going to erase all this bullshit. you'll be able to rub jack shit in people's faces. icstor would not have the high ground, and you would not have the high ground. stop being a loyal pay pig for a minute and step back to re-evaluate the situation

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
No simping here just simply the best or at very least one of the best adult games ever made. ICSTOR knows it and hence why he isn't walking away. If he can't finish the job he should hand it over to someone who will and just take an advisory role and share profits. He owes it to the fans and customers to do it. That simple and if he is scamming like people here say I mean he can't do it forever and he is ruining his credibilty and future if true so I just don't think so.

Reactions: bruce_zhang

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018

You're implying that this would absolve him of his past actions? There is no reason to go this far.

Reactions: Mad V and Boldano
Jun 2, 2021

No need to insult anyone. So let's speculate: if, now IF, there would ever be an update that would be somewhat reasonably good, or even mediocre, I would believe that there are people here who could admit that. That has happened before with devs and games that have had lots of hatred towards them. I think we all here would be more than happy to see a proper ending for the game.

But then, we come back to reality and the situation where we are right now, and that is: a full calendar year of empty promises and multiple failed ETA's for smaller 0.7 update, vague talks going to 0.9 and then 1.0 instead of releasing 0.7, then going all the way back again to 0.7 in just two weeks and at the same time deciding to work on two games, even when the man had just told everyone that he is again burned out and not able to work on Milfy City because of that. Now, that 0.7 was "presumably" worked for 7 to 8 months "alongside" his new game, the man stating in October that after negotiating with his team, the 0.7 update will still be released in 2020 and then in just 8 weeks after that changing the plan to 1.0 that "will be" released in 2021. Now we have already waited for over half a year for his 1.0, and we have so far seen only a few vague renders that are said to be from the update. And here we have almost defeated the worldwide pandemic, where everybody were forced to sit at their homes. This man, who is sitting in front of his computer 24/7, wasn't able to get even a one smaller update done during that time. After just pure lies and excuses to keep his monthly money flow incoming, there is absolutely nothing that would indicate that he will ever release anything that would be even mediocre product. This game has not seen an update in over 1.5 years, and it will never see one. The game is dead and will stay that way.

And nothing, nothing, will absolve him from all the bullshit he has pulled out during this last 2.5 years now.

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017

NLT releases full games with more content and renders than this game in less time, so I don't think there's much crow to eat, even if he released it today. That being said I waited a solid 10 years or so for final fantasy 15, so I really don't have anywhere to talk.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

Very unlikely. He said he was working on two release plans. Initially it was a Sara content release he said he was almost done. Then he asspulled a new project and said works on Milfy City continued but slowly, never did he show how close he was to release, mind you. Afterwards he started repeating himself by saying he was close to finish 1.0.

When he says he's n% finished with certain content, doesn't represent actual status. When you say "What if" you just help him continue with his lies and deceit. If he was to release it, he would have already. Tomorrow we should just report this thread to get abandoned tag.

Keeping hopes up just helps him stall and continue to pretend to be developig at a reduced speed.

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020

I am 99% positive that the finished product will be good and tie up all major loose threads in a satisfying way, but that's not the object of contention here.

This is the most popular game on all hosting platforms. It is probably more profitable for him to just let these threads produce traffic and attention due to his absence than it is to finish the game, sucking in fresh faced people to support him on Patreon before they realize what's up.

People hate on ICSTOR because his behaviour is unethical and he refuses to communicate with his audience, not because his product is bad. On the contrary, people are mad at him for not delivering because his product is so damn GOOD. If it was bad nobody would care. I have faith the final product will live up to his quality standards, and so do most people here, I believe.

However, there is a 1% we get 5 minutes of content and three sloppy H-scenes and that's that. People are obviously afraid of that too.

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
I have a feeling this last update is going to be awesome and promising, I've been waiting a long time for this update, it would be great if someone makes a Vietnamese version too

• Haha
Reactions: Ghuman
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes