phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
He has 13 hours, I’m 100% sure he makes that post during that time. He is that big of a snake.
I already reported anyways, AFAIK last time he posted early in the morning 19th, news came here later that day, so by default his time has arrived. Moreover, I'm reporting to patreon for creator abandoned the community and is no longer creating content

sonic2541

Feb 17, 2018
We
I already reported anyways, AFAIK last time he posted early in the morning 19th, news came here later that day, so by default his time has arrived. Moreover, I'm reporting to patreon for creator abandoned the community and is no longer creating content
Well, I don't want to be seen as douche, but Milfy City is imo one of the best games of this kind. It's sad what is happening, it's sad what is ICSTOR doing. He should get a big warning (like money froze or smth) that he might be banned because of the suspicions that he is not working to deliver promised goods. Maybe then he would wake up. But ban on patreon? I think that frozen money until game update would be better XD

rohit6458

Oct 7, 2018
What if ICSTOR doesn't post anything today, but posts say 2 days later. Will the game get abandoned tag just for it to be removed 2 days later!?!
If that happens to be to be the case, we'll be the biggest one getting trolled.

Reactions: jackp0t

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
What if ICSTOR doesn't post anything today, but posts say 2 days later. Will the game get abandoned tag just for it to be removed 2 days later!?!
The staff isn't stupid or at least doesn't appear that way. The tag wouldn't get removed because he posted two days later. If he does actually get abandoned tag, it will probably sit there until he actually releases the update. So in a way, the best course of action is to declare his game as abandoned, since its been 2 years since an update. He's just been rendering and showcasing 3D models.

Jun 2, 2021
In Patreon it actually shows for me that the last post was 20th March, so it apparently depends on the time zone. So staff might very well wait for 20th before acting.

Nah, abandoned tag gets removed only when there is an actual update for the game.

rohit6458

Oct 7, 2018
We

Well, I don't want to be seen as douche, but Milfy City is imo one of the best games of this kind. It's sad what is happening, it's sad what is ICSTOR doing. He should get a big warning (like money froze or smth) that he might be banned because of the suspicions that he is not working to deliver promised goods. Maybe then he would wake up. But ban on patreon? I think that frozen money until game update would be better XD
It WAS certainly one of the best adult games about 3 years back. For the time, Icstor's graphics were top notch and the models just breathtaking. His storytelling has always been meh. I remember when I first played this game at 0.4v, my mind was blown by the sheer quality and experience that the game delivered. (At that point, I had only played online adult games with horrible graphics, and i think a couple of offline games like BB, which to be honest was also an enjoyable experience, even after all the grind.) l loved the Renpy game engine. and thoroughly enjoyed the game. I eagerly waited for the next update and I think it came soon. v0.6 then took about a year and the rest is just history. But this game and the BB was what made me hook and explore more, especially Renpy games. Soon, I played DoD, and i think that was one game that competed well with Milfy City at the time in terms of clean and beutiful graphics. Even its story was amazing and i loved that game. Not many other games came close. But since then, many other developers have just upped their game and come out ahead. Having said that, I still think Milfy City even today is a great experience. And only if ICSTOR had continued developing the game, and continued improving on what he could, this would be one of the best adult game today, maybe even the best. He had a great headstart, but he just ruined it all. Nevertheless, this game still has a lot of potential, if it were not for icstor being such a big d**k.
As of now, I think DPC, Philly and Hopes are some of the few great story tellers. NLT also makes great content, and his graphics and updates delivery are second to none, but I just hate that the MC was such a dik in the first game and although he did improve the MC and tried to make him more likeable, his games just end up in this huge non realistic orgies, in a world where like only MC has a dick.
Thus, BaD and CoBD, it is for me.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
That's not how it works on here if a game/AVN gets the abandoned tag on here then it won't be removed until there is an update for example another game on here the dev had gone radio silent for over a year and recently posted on their Patreon the next version will be out on a set month but that game is still tagged as abandoned and be removed when the dev releases the update.

Edit: By update I mean an actual release not like a update post saying it will be released on this day and month.

rohit6458

Oct 7, 2018
Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Today it will be so hot in this thread, even if the update\excuse does not come out.
I actually had a dream about this game last night (and about another one that was supposed to update today, Hillside) and woke up thinking about it. I do my weekly Caroline run usually on the weekends and I'll be doing it once I finish my bi-weekly CoBD Katie run. Finished or not, now or never, I'll never drop this game.

My first VN. My first VN girl. And still my co-#1 favorite VN (no matter what the pusheads say here). Caroline's route when she hits 5/5 has a sort-of ending in the hotel when they wake up together. It's not a true-ending yes, but at least it gives hint on what direction and how far it is they're going to go.

Would I like to see her real ending? Sure. But if not, won't keep me at all from playing this game, but deep down, I will be pretty sad about it if the tag gets placed on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Mad V and Meghead

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
I have a feeling that this game will be rushed when he gives his testament... But if it was really completed as in the whole plot, thread, story is finished and the game is finished, well done.... still alot of people will be mad at him... Partially including me.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
I actually had a dream about this game last night (and about another one that was supposed to update today, Hillside) and woke up thinking about it. I do my weekly Caroline run usually on the weekends and I'll be doing it once I finish my bi-weekly CoBD Katie run. Finished or not, now or never, I'll never drop this game.

My first VN. My first VN girl. And still my co-#1 favorite VN (no matter what the pusheads say here). Caroline's route when she hits 5/5 has a sort-of ending in the hotel when they wake up together. It's not a true-ending yes, but at least it gives hint on what direction and how far it is they're going to go.

Would I like to see her real ending? Sure. But if not, won't keep me at all from playing this game, but deep down, I will be pretty sad about it if the tag gets placed on it.
I agree with you friend, but personaly i want some vanilla ending with Caroline, like, they got married and drove off into the sunset in a Cadillac haha. And I also want to watch the ending with Linda, personally I don't like harem, and I wonder how it will end with her when I choose Caroline. I played a lot of games since i started MC, and Caroline still number 1 girl.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I agree with you friend, but personaly i want some vanilla ending with Caroline, like, they got married and drove off into the sunset in a Cadillac haha. And I also want to watch the ending with Linda, personally I don't like harem, and I wonder how it will end with her when I choose Caroline. I played a lot of games since i started MC, and Caroline still number 1 girl.
I'm pretty sure once they do get married (I wrote that they did in my fanfic of them also) but it's only the next logical step right? I mean, they don't HAVE to, they love each other so much as it is.

I agree on Linda too. Now whether you cover her up with a blanket or not, I do want to see the ending with her. Naturally the non-blanket option is more messy and probably brings more drama to the house, but I would love to see both sides of that coin. Bob's business probably goes to shit too with the inside trading with the twins. Poor bastard; wife fucks son/"roommate," business goes under, most likely a divorce, out of the house, living under a bridge like the 3 Billy Goats Gruff troll. Either that or he stays with Caroline & Sara while Linda/MC move out and maybe he gets a job in her company?

Sara I don't know about. She'll come around naturally with vaginal sex but what ending could there be with her?

Don't give a damn about the harem route, and won't do it either.

I care about one girl in this game, Caroline. My co-#1 favorite girl in my co-#1 favorite VN

Reactions: Meghead

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
I hope his quarterly alarm doesn't work today and he can finally get the abandoned tag he's been deserving for a long long time

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes