xphos

Jul 9, 2018
It means nothing for the creator, it is just a tag on the thread on this site.
Nothing for creator, its just heads up for potential patrons/players here on site, that game is no longer in development, so they dont waste money on it
AFAIK the Abandoned tag is for all of us forum users. It allows us to know which games are in development and which are not. Many of us want the Milfy City thread to get the Abandoned Tag so that new incoming thread viewers can make an informed decision on whether to support the game developer or not if they like the game, when it is not in continuous development. The thing is many game developers actually benefit from the game being posted here, because it allows their work to get exposure to lots of potential future developer supporters. In fact, many developers are actually active on the f95 forum.
Thus, if a game has an abandoned tag, it prevents many unknowing people from supporting the developer in the hope that they will get regular updates. For the game developer like ICSTOR, that can actually mean thousands of USDs to stop coming. That is what the Abandoned Tag indirectly mean for the creators.
Thank you very much for the answer. Hope this will get the tag soon.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
There are some rare cases where I think a tag of "SCAM" would be appropriate. For example, Dual Family/Gumdrop and Milfy City/ICSTOR (this game).

The rules for the "SCAM" tag could be totally independent of the "ABANDONED" tag and both could be present at the same time.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
As much as I am trying to enjoy the Japanese lunch I made, I can't, because of my anxiety about what could happen today.
Nothing happen, no abandoned for sure. Like i said, f95 take "donation money" from icstor and never put abandoned tag on this thread. That is how it work for over 2 year

Reactions: John Pabone

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hope the abandoned tag gets slapped on. Linda, Sara and Celia fans get fucked over while chad Caroline fans sleep easy knowing her route is complete.
Sort of, but yeah. She has route closure on some level because of the dialogue in those last couple of hotel scenes, so that's a good thing.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Do you mind explaining what is an Abandoned Tag and what it does for the creator? Is it just a simple tag or what does it mean for the creator?
Yeah basically as others have said it is an indicator to show that a project has been abandoned so people don't Patreon/Subscribestar the dev for that project.

For the creator means nothing other than no new subscribers/supporters from here. Not all dev's check F95 and of course some dev's do abandon projects and start new ones as well e.t.c.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
could someone tag one of the mods to move it to abandoned since just writing move to abandoned wont do shit also the mods seem to be a lot more lenient to icstor so they will probably give another day or maybe a week

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes